Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-08-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

GOAT24 has an OK reputation so far
Default Custom Cover Thread

If you guys want any custom NCAA 11 or Madden 11 covers make a post with the player and the system and I'll make them. it might be a little while before I can make the Madden one though because I don't have a good template.

Here is some samples I made

GOAT24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Custom Cover Thread

Shit, I kind of want more than one. Could I request a few?

But I'll start off with one:

Brandon Meriweather, Madden 11, PC or PS3 if you don't have PC

Last edited by pete's montreux : 05-08-2010 at 03:35 PM.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

Could you do a Jake Locker NCAA 11 one? For 360
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

Yea I'll do both but the merriweather one isn't going to be that good until I get a better template and Im away from my pc right now so I'll do them tommorow night and yeah Pete you can request as many as you want
Old 05-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey, I'll wait. Doesn't matter to me. :)
Old 05-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Carson Palmer, xbox360
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #7
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

those look nice GOAT
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #8
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
those look nice GOAT

thanks bruh

And guys like I said the madden ones aren't gonna look that good but I can do a crappy one and then redo later
Old 05-09-2010, 03:57 AM   #9
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

use the same template just put "Madden 11" in the title on there insted of NCAA...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:00 PM   #10
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Whatever happened to this guy!? I really wanted that Meriweather cover.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: