Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 11-11-2006, 05:37 PM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default artest's rap album sales

"According to SoundScan, the oddball baller and brawler, Sacramento Kings' small forward Ron Artest , 26, has sold 343 copies of his rap album, "My World," since its release last month. SoundScan, an information system that tracks sales of music, added that amounts to about 5 percent of Kevin Federline's first-week total." Detroit News

ok-- how many of the 343 were bought by from kings fans?
:stupid:
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 05:54 PM   #2
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
"According to SoundScan, the oddball baller and brawler, Sacramento Kings' small forward Ron Artest , 26, has sold 343 copies of his rap album, "My World," since its release last month. SoundScan, an information system that tracks sales of music, added that amounts to about 5 percent of Kevin Federline's first-week total." Detroit News

ok-- how many of the 343 were bought by from kings fans?
:stupid:
more like how many were bought by king's players lol
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:09 PM   #3
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

KG said he bought 2 of Artest's CDs earlier like a week ago...

Ok, I admit. I bought a song on Itunes and it wasn't that bad

I wish Ron would just stick to basketball.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:10 PM   #4
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
KG said he bought 2 of Artest's CDs earlier like a week ago...

Ok, I admit. I bought a song on Itunes and it wasn't that bad

I wish Ron would just stick to basketball.

you are a TRUE fan bm52!!

i admire that
Old 11-11-2006, 08:59 PM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

We should make a list of people who bought Artest's CD. I bet we could figure out atleast half the people here on ISH.

Artest couldn't be worse that Fed-Exed..I mean K-Fed, right?

Atleast Ron is from the hood. K-Fed is from britney's mansion...

What happened to keeping it real?

BTW, who buys songs anymore? Seriously, thats what God made limewire for. (Not that I use it, haha).
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 12:01 AM   #6
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

KG bought 2
The coach bought 1
The King's arena cleaner bought 1
Kevin Martin shared one with Kenny Thomas, Mike Bibby and SAR
Artest bought the other 338

wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:14 AM   #7
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

I downloaded his true warrior track off limewire, OMG, he's the worst rapper ever.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:46 AM   #8
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
I downloaded his true warrior track off limewire, OMG, he's the worst rapper ever.

Download Get Low, it's actually almost decent IMO.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 08:57 AM   #9
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime

worse than ai's attempt?

at least artest didnt get picketed...
Old 11-12-2006, 12:22 PM   #10
Star#9
Banned

Star#9 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
worse than ai's attempt?

at least artest didnt get picketed...
The picketers are afraid he'll come out and give a live performance.
Star#9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:17 PM   #11
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

I bought it yesterday and I like it. The intro is hilarious!
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #12
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

someone put it on a file sending site, I need to get the whole album ASAP.

Maybe I should go to Mike's house and ask him if he was done listoning to it, so i could borrow it?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: