Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #1
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Default Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

LeBron James reportedly gave the Chicago Bulls a call after being eliminted

Last edited by insidehoops : 05-18-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
ashbelly
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

The question is, will they get along with Noah ?? Locker room tensions ?
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
theDragicLegacy
Banned

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

Noah is just a fiery competitor and Bron respects that. Look after the bulls series, Lebron and Noah shooked hands, hugged and had kind words for eachother.
theDragicLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:19 PM   #4
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbelly
The question is, will they get along with Noah ?? Locker room tensions ?

does kobe and artest get along ? they'll leave the stuff last season behind them
Old 05-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #5
dough
National High School Star

Lebron's 'team'?
dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #6
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Guess he's going to the Bulls then. I'm sure that his mind was made up moments after being eliminated and before he talked to any organization. That makes perfect sense.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #7
Funnyfuka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dough
Lebron's 'team'?
yeah wtf does that mean? the cavaliers players were seen with lebron all wearing bulls gear ?

Funnyfuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #8
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
yeah wtf does that mean? the cavaliers players were seen with lebron all wearing bulls gear ?

his crew/peoples/friends. come on people .

^ knicks101 = hurt knick fan . dont worry you can have jj and resign lee
Old 05-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #9
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

I saw an article (forgot where) that said 3 different GMs believe Lebron will go to Chicago.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:29 PM   #10
Funnyfuka
Banned

i d like to see pictures of him wearing bulls gear first.
Funnyfuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
his crew/peoples/friends. come on people .

^ knicks101 = hurt knick fan . dont worry you can have jj and resign lee

Yeah, that's it. I'm upset about something that hasn't even happened. Do me a favor and explain to me what has changed in the last week that made the Bulls go from having 0 chance of getting LeBron to them becoming the favorites.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #12
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Yeah, that's it. I'm upset about something that hasn't even happened. Do me a favor and explain to me what has changed in the last week that made the Bulls go from having 0 chance of getting LeBron to them becoming the favorites.
Because....Chris Broussard!!!!!! Sources!!!
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #13
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
I saw an article (forgot where) that said 3 different GMs believe Lebron will go to Chicago.
Brought to you by the same douchebag that said Kobe would never wear a Lakers uniform again
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #14
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Because....Chris Broussard!!!!!! Sources!!!

It's hilarious isn't it. That guy is a douche, everyone knows he's a douche and all he did was give his clearly biased opinion. For some reason all these Bulls fans are eating it up and getting their pissing in their underwear. Could LeBron go to Chiacago? Obviously he could, personally I don't see it happening. Should Bulls fans be running around here like this guy is already on the team? No.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:43 PM   #15
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101

nobody thought bron was going anywhere(except delusional knicks fans)if he won the title with the cavs. now not only did he get bounced out the play offs but in the second round at that. now there's a really good chance lebron leaves and lets face it, chicago is in the best situation right now with Rose, Noah, and Deng(who we will try to move with or kirk by himself for bosh/amare/boozer).

What the hell does NY have? 2 possible max contract spots that nobody is going to because they know good and well they aren't winning a ring with only 2 good players. doesn't help that you traded your draft picks away. FA gonna be saying to themselves "if this shit dont work the first year, its REALLY not gonna work at all".

There's miami and other teams as well but the fact remains that the bulls are in the best situation. be sad

Last edited by Clocian-IGN : 05-17-2010 at 02:52 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: