Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 05-31-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.
Default Willing to deal???

With Rudy Fernandez's continued unhappiness with being in Portland, would you be willing to trade him??? Who would you package him with???

Martell Webster???
Nicolas Batum???
Jerryd Bayless???
The 22nd pick in the draft???
Dare I say it........Greg Oden???

What would you want in return???

Just for the record, I don't want to trade Oden...just thought I'd throw it out there.

I'd be willing to package Fernandez with Webster, Bayless and the pick in exchange for the right package.......is that enough to get Caron Butler away from Dallas??? Probably not - they're pretty set at backup PG with Barera and the French Flash....Beaubois???

I'd like an upgrade at SF....like the MJ / Pippen combo (and NO, I am NOT EVEN comparing Roy to MJ, so don't start).

Any ideas????
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:21 AM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Willing to deal???

I do want to trade Rudy, but not right now. I think his value is lower now than it will ever be. Let him have a couple decent weeks then ship him off after he recovers some value. I don't have anything specific in mind as to what we should get for him.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:57 PM   #3
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sign and trade and get rudy Gay ? thoughts ...
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:39 AM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not big on Gay. If we are going to take away minutes from our top perimeter defender (Batum), then we need a true all-star in return. Not just a glorified Travis Outlaw.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Not big on Gay. If we are going to take away minutes from our top perimeter defender (Batum), then we need a true all-star in return. Not just a glorified Travis Outlaw.

Right on target!!! I actually liked Outlaw, but haven't really understood exactly how Rudy Gay is all that much better than Outlaw.

PLUS - no trades EVER with the Memphis Grizzlies who intentionally signed Darius Miles to screw us out of cap space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:25 AM   #6
ksblazer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ksblazer has an OK reputation so far

Just heard that the T-Wolves offered the No.4 pick in the draft for Batum.

I guess the Blazers said thanks, but no thanks
ksblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #7
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...aftbuzzb062210

Blazers look to add another pick

Portland Trail Blazers have targeted University of Memphis guard Elliot Williams and are actively working to get an additional first-round pick in the 20s to draft him, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Without another pick in the late first round, Portland will have to decide whether it wants to use the 22nd selection on Williams. The Blazers would prefer to use No. 22 on a different player, but don’t believe Williams will be available when they select again at No. 34.

Sources say the Blazers have been willing to give Memphis the 34th overall pick and as much as $3 million to get one of the Grizzlies’ two picks – either Nos. 25 or 28. Memphis has discussed trading those two picks to Minnesota to move up to the 16th spot.

Blazers owner Paul Allen paid $2 million to exchange the 44th pick for No. 34 with Golden State on Monday.

Williams has been slowed with a knee injury suffered in a predraft session last month in San Antonio, but Portland has worked him out and feels confident in his recovery.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: