Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Vince Young suspected of assault in Dallas Strip Club

http://cbs11tv.com/local/vince.young...2.1748889.html

Quote:
Tennessee Titans quarterback Vince Young is the prime suspect in a Saturday night assault at a Dallas strip club that left an individual with bodily injury, an official with the Dallas Police Department said Sunday.

No warrant has been issued, but police say Young is the prime suspect. The altercation allegedly broke out after words were exchanged at Club Onyx on 10557 Wire Way. Police believe Young left the scene before officers arrived, a DPD official said.

and before you ask me, NO I was not there...

HOWEVER, I was right next door to that place last night...

"Onyx" is an all-black strip club...

and I hate to bring steriotypes in here but there are ALWAYS police lights going off in from of that place when I drive by it...it is pretty thugged-out wild, I do know a couple black chicks that work there and tell me about it...

they are like "oh Onyx is just alot different than this, that place can get crazy, this place is more for the gentlemen type"...so when they say stuff like that I picture the Pacman Jones video...lol
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #2
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Vince Young suspected of assault in Dallas Strip Club

...... FucK
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:25 PM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

good thing the NBA's the league full of thugs
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #4
AK47DR91

here we go again...
Old 06-13-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just talked to a freind of mine that is somewhat familiar with that place and other black strip clubs and he says that what happens alot of times in the black clubs in particular is that most of the people in there are either broke or very low on cash, so when a professional athlete comes in and starts throwing money around it causes every girl that works there to flock to him...

the result is a large crowd of black people that are left with nothing and then become upset and jealous and just down right pissed off...so tempers flare and it is very easy for shit to pop off in the direction of said athlete...
Old 06-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #6
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A young guy with a ton of money and an unstable mind.

Bad mix.

P.S. How do you go to a strip joint with little or no cash? Reason I haven't been there in a while.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:25 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Blogs are saying some dude gave him shit about going to Texas and Vince popped him in the mouth.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #8
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

only time will tell if he was just unlucky...
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:41 PM   #9
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
A young guy with a ton of money and an unstable mind.

Bad mix.

P.S. How do you go to a strip joint with little or no cash? Reason I haven't been there in a while.
I don't know...

I have gone with people on a tight budget though, and you just hang out and have fun like any other club...the only difference is that you can't give any money to the girls or drink alot...you just hang out...

although I will say that if I was broke I wouldn't be in ANY club...strip club or not...you should have money to spend if you are going out at night...
Old 06-13-2010, 08:43 PM   #10
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

also supposedly there is video footage of this...

I trust that TMZ will somehow get there hands on this tape in the future, like they magically do with everything else...
Old 06-13-2010, 10:45 PM   #11
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5282771

^^^ footage of the fight

looks somewhat harmless, although Vince clearly tried to assault the dude...I could see the league punishing him for this

cops were pretty quick to break it up...

like I said, that place ALWAYS has police cars out front...just a really rowdy place to be...
Old 06-13-2010, 11:02 PM   #12
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

I don't think he should get suspended for that but knowing Goodell's recent history of suspensions, you never know.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:06 PM   #13
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

omg it all started cause the dude gave Young an upside down hookem horns (at 2:25 in the video, :45 seconds in)

and also apparently the guy is Sooner fan...

wow...
Old 06-14-2010, 12:43 AM   #14
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I will NEVER understand why so many athletes put themselves in these situations. And I will never understand why they keep continually making the same mistakes.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:53 AM   #15
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

damn that was nothing. the way its being reported all over the place i expected much worse. also vince going at strangers like that in a strip joint is a good way to get shot some day...
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: