Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-19-2010, 11:22 PM   #1
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default "New" (yet to be named) ISH Fantasy Football league...

okay since those other old leagues already have alot of old members it looks like there could be enough of people to start a new FF league...

I am thinking 12 people....

standard FF rules...I would like add a few defenders though...if that is cool with the rest of you

•Quarterbacks: 1 (starter)
•Running Backs: 2
•Wide Receivers: 3
•Tight Ends: 1
•Kickers: 1
•Defense/ST: 1

•DBs: 2 or 1
•MLBs: 2 or 1
•DLs: 2 or 1

•bench: 6

I want to make sure there are enough of us before I start it up though...so let me know who is interested...if there are more than 12, then the more active member gets in, or we can vote on it...whatever

SIGNED UP: (doesn't mean you are in, that will be voted on, or determined by how active you are...or something...don't know yet)

-playmaker-
AirGauger23
Doomsday Dallas
Jailblazers7
jazz873
GOAT24
pete's montreux
InspiredLebowski
Jackass18
kaiteng
Posterize246
The GM
nestea()
IlliniFan
Lebron Bryant
Raj Da Dodge
UConnCeltics

ALSO

lets try to make this the "official" ISH FF league...for the active posters of THIS site...you can give ideas on what it should be called (I am thinking "The Official ISH FF league"...lol)...let's make this OUR league...we the posters...lol

feel free to give any input...how many picks, members, who gets to come back next year...ect

let's try to make this THE league that will be around when I am posting here at the age of 50...:)

Last edited by -playmaker- : 06-26-2010 at 04:25 PM.
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #2
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "New" (yet to be named) ISH Fantasy Football league...

I'm in.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

I'm interested, played FF last two years. Won my first league, came second last year.

When will we be drafting though?
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:28 PM   #4
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

sign me up. i played in my first league with defenders last season it was alot of fun.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #5
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

GOAT24 has an OK reputation so far

I'm in please
GOAT24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:45 PM   #6
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
I'm interested, played FF last two years. Won my first league, came second last year.

When will we be drafting though?

got quite a while on that

mid preseason or something I am thinking...
Old 06-19-2010, 11:47 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd be interested in a league with guys who have posted in this forum all offseason.

I'm in.

I'm trying to do two ISH leauges but who knows with all the voting and politics of who does and doesn't get in certain leagues.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:52 PM   #8
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

I'll pull out then because of the uncertaintity of whether I'd be able to make the draft. Don't want to ruin this thing for you guys..
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:03 AM   #9
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
I'll pull out then because of the uncertaintity of whether I'd be able to make the draft. Don't want to ruin this thing for you guys..
I pulled you out, but we can all vote on a draft date that works for all of us...
Old 06-20-2010, 12:08 AM   #10
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:11 AM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:39 AM   #12
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll join as long as there's not a million people in it.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:37 AM   #13
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I'll join as long as there's not a million people in it.
I was thinking 12

I like 12 man leagues...perfect size IMO

but we can do whatever we want...whatever we all vote on

I don't want this to be seen as my league, but our league, the "official ISH FF league"...

I think we should form a league of 12 of us this year, and then after the year is over, we kick out the people that were inactive and vote in any new members...

as long as everyone is active this year...we will remain the same...and keep it going...whoever is an inactive no show gets kicked out...

let me know what you guys think...
Old 06-20-2010, 03:38 AM   #14
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

we will just use this thread to determine who the 12 are (or 14 if that is what everyone wants) and then I will make a new thread for our league...
Old 06-20-2010, 03:39 AM   #15
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

12 sounds good. 14 tops.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: