Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-15-2006, 06:01 PM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default myspace just screwed me...

there was this bulletin my friend set up and it was like "click here to take this idiotest" to see if you truly are an idiot or not. So i was bored and clicked on it and it asked for me to log in with my myspace info. so i do and nothing happens. so anyways, i close it and just leave.

7 hrs later, i get a phone call from a friend and hes like "dude are you serious about the bulletin ir are you just messing around"? Im like wtf you talking about..so I check my myspace and theres a bulletin made by me that says: "confession"..I open it up and the message is:

Quote:
Well i just thought i would let you guys know im bisexual.
Im serious, some of you may have already known.
But its true.
I hope you all dont judge me for this, i you do, thats ****ed up.
Im still the same guy you have all known.

my whole inbox is spammed with "r u joking"..."dont wry, it doesnt bother me"...

Im really pissed right now but I guess I failed the idiotest..damn.

sizzle got sizzled
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:03 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol yeah i saw your bulletin last night...i figured that was what happened
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:04 PM   #3
boshraptor4life
Good High School Starter

boshraptor4life has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
there was this bulletin my friend set up and it was like "click here to take this idiotest" to see if you truly are an idiot or not. So i was bored and clicked on it and it asked for me to log in with my myspace info. so i do and nothing happens. so anyways, i close it and just leave.

7 hrs later, i get a phone call from a friend and hes like "dude are you serious about the bulletin ir are you just messing around"? Im like wtf you talking about..so I check my myspace and theres a bulletin made by me that says: "confession"..I open it up and the message is:

my whole inbox is spammed with "r u joking"..."dont wry, it doesnt bother me"...

sizzle got sizzled
That truely is rough man. Good luck sorting that mess out.
boshraptor4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:04 PM   #4
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Sounds like you screwed yourself.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:05 PM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

thats too funny, i'm sorry you had to come out of the closet that way... J/K
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:10 PM   #6
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

brilliant.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:12 PM   #7
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:13 PM   #8
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

lol the irony of the "click here to take this idiot test"
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:13 PM   #9
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

Pwnt!
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:14 PM   #10
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Curious, what is this 'bulletin' is it some sort of Myspace talk?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:14 PM   #11
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

sizzle got sizzled

That sucks Sizzle, but you gotta admit that it's hilarious on some level.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:16 PM   #12
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

That's rough.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:16 PM   #13
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

haha yea i feel stupid. i knew there was sh!t like this on myspace but that didnt cross my mind at the time. ****

and nexus, the bulletin is a message that is sent out to all your friends. hopefully, some ppl ignored mine.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:19 PM   #14
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
haha yea i feel stupid. i knew there was sh!t like this on myspace but that didnt cross my mind at the time. ****

Sizzler that sucks. I guess I need to go do some posting on your myspace page now, I think I can find some gayish pics.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:21 PM   #15
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

I know of a similar email thing.

It makes you think you are doing a test to find the name of the love of your life by answering questions like biggest crush and how many times a week you *********e. Well, you answer them, click to finish, and it sends the information to whichever of your pals sent it to you.

Nasty ****, but's it's really fun. I did it to one dude i knew from HS and he blocked my from MSN LOL.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: