Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 07-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Artificial

Where are you from? I believe you were maybe from Europe somewhere? What made you become a Sixers fan?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Artificial

Sorry, was a little busy through the weekend.

Posterize, you could've sent me a PM

Anyway, as you guessed I'm not from the US. I'm from latin america, although I have some (half) asian roots, and I'll just leave it as that. I started playing basketball when I was 13~14 and then naturally got interested in the NBA. I kept a couple of years being a general basketball fan, not rooting for any specific team. But it's always fun when you have some team to root for. I was tempted by the Trailblazers -I liked Sheed, Rastamonsta and Sabonis quite a bit-, but then a college player got my attention: Allen Iverson.

In the Answer's rookie season I made my mind that I would be rooting for the Sixers, and I've been doing so ever since.

I guess that's it. Many times I've felt that guys like you or GOBB, that actually live in Philly, should be modding this place, but whatever.

One of my dreams is to someday watch a NBA game live. The times I've been there have been in the offseason. Since that's literally my only motivation to go to the US, don't know when that will be happening, but I hope I can count on you guys to show me around

Share your stories guys. It's offseason and there isn't much to talk about anyway
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Artificial

I think Europe was just a guess. I knew you had some asian in you because I saw a pic of you in the "post a pic of yourself" collage that was made on here and knew you weren't from the US from your posts.

I'm the same as you as far as Allen Iverson. I was born into Philly sports as a kid but it was AI that made me watch the Sixers religiously.

I find it cool when the Sixers have fans from out of the country. My friend's cousins are visiting from Italy and they said their sons want them to bring back Laker shirts for them. We said "Lakers? Nahhh how about the Sixers?" to which they gave a "huh? who?" response.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: