Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 11-18-2006, 01:29 AM   #1
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default KG is (not quite) offically on the trading block

i know you guys arent going to like this, it sucks if this happens, but KG might officially be on the trading block http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailyd...dime-061118-19

who would you guys want for him? im sure you guys are going to get a lot back....i would love to see KG in Indy...send Jermaine Oneal and Stephen Jackson, probably wont happen but it'll be nice
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 03:18 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Odom, Kwame, Draft pick of next years deep as hell draft????

I think minny would do it. Kwame is doing good now...Odom would play better with a team full of pieces like foye, McCants, Kwame, and James.

and u get another great player in next years draft.

U guys want????
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 03:43 AM   #3
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

I think minny would do it. Kwame is doing good now...Odom would play better with a team full of pieces like foye, McCants, Kwame, and James.

U guys want????
Kwamw isnt playing any better..hes a total bust...if Kwame went, who would be the Lakers backup Center? I really hope he goes to Indy, Pacers need some serious help right now
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:56 PM   #4
jordan23

kg said he wanted to play with marbury hes totally coming to the knicks
Old 11-18-2006, 01:33 PM   #5
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Steve Francis, Jerome James, and Kelvin Cato for KG. You guys get 2 centers!!!
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 03:29 PM   #6
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

I would to see KG in Laker land. KG and Kobe, break out the rings!!!
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 05:06 PM   #7
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

only team worthy of garnett is lakers
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 05:21 PM   #8
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

KG to LAL
KG to Bulls
KG to NYK

are the only real possibilities and none of those will happen, although i hate seein KG suffer in the hell hole that is minnesota. he deserves much better teammates than he has.

KG to LAL i would like even though im not a laker fan. i think KG+Kobe would definetly win a title. odom, cook, bynum/brown and picks for KG.

KG to Bulls seems the most likely place, mostly b/c the bulls have young talent, and good draft picks. deng, thomas, duhon and 1st round pick for KG and hudson/jaric.

KG to NY, i dont know how that would happen, i guess it would be somethin like francis, frye, maybe crawford or Q? for KG and Jaric. KG to NY would be good overall for the NBA. he would be in a better market.

but the real possibility is that he stays a wolf at least til his current contract ends in 08, which is sad IMO.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 05:39 PM   #9
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

how about KG to the kings.......i mean u guy probably would get brad miller SAR Garcia and Corlis and a draft pick for maybe KG and madson.....

sounds good to me
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 05:47 PM   #10
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MAN THATS ALOT OR KG.....i think that hes going to the lakers....but they arent going to trade neone i think....what i think is that they wont trade kevin so he will just opt out...then sign wit the lakers for the minimum....
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 05:59 PM   #11
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

jrt1584 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

U guys want????

It'll take at least Odom & Bynum, plus the Lakers would have to throw in Kwame as well to make the salaries match. Personally, I'd hate to see him go but I also want to see him get that ring and I think his best chance would be to team up with Kobe. But also, the chances of him going to a western conference team is very slim unless he opts out of his contract and leaves via free agency. Knowing how loyal KG is, he wont leave the Wolves hanging like that either... But if the Lakers are gonna have any chance of trading for him then Odom/Bynum will have to be included. But if the Lakers can start making their offers now before McHale gets shown the door, who knows what he'd take for KG.
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 06:40 PM   #12
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

It's only the beginning of the season, settle down!! We have a 3-5 record, that doesn't mean KG is on the trading block. Give it at least 20 or 30 games. A big man would help so much right now though.

KG aint worth trading...he's too much of a complete player and he puts stats all across the board. If he demands one, it won't be soon. And Eddie Griffin didn't look bad last night, maybe he will come around.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-18-2006 at 06:44 PM.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:55 PM   #13
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

KG shoulda been on the trading block all offseason. KG is my favorite player of all time, but he's not winning anything while in minny. its not his fault, its everyone else around him, management mainly, teammates, etc.

mchale made one or two good moves that only lasted for a season, and even then those moves were questioned when they brought in oldtimers sam and spree. if those wouldnt have worked out, mchale would already be gone.

KG does more than anyone else in the L, every night, but its not his fault their not winnin. he needs to stop bein so freakin unselfish and loyal.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:45 PM   #14
Pork_Chops
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Pork_Chops has an OK reputation so far

KG isn't getting traded!! **Man this is going to be a long season.**
Pork_Chops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:32 PM   #15
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

The hornets game showed we're playing better, just got ****ed by Peja. I'm just going to put this out there. I say we win 4 of the 5 next games.

EDIT: reason being we face hornets again which i dont think they win 2 in a row, seems like we could steal one from either the mavs or clippers and beat new york of course. think we can beat the rocket so not sure...might go for 3/5

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-18-2006 at 10:54 PM.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: