Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-12-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Derrick Rose Twitter

im not really a Bulls fan but i thought it would be necessary to post this here...

Close friend of mine told me that Derrick Rose had a twitter account
http://twitter.com/D_Rose1

not 100% sure its him, kinda seems like it is the real him. But just thought I would share this with you guys since ive seen people around here ask if he has a twitter page
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:16 PM   #2
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Derrick Rose Twitter

Interestingly enough yesterday on the Bulls twitter they said he didnt have a twitter.com and the only one who did was Deng. I'm not saying your full of it, hell maybe they didnt know!
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #3
TheTruth11
High school junior varsity star

TheTruth11 has not been impressing people

Wow.... props to DRose for being a old school warrior. If that is DRose, dude forgot he had a twitter account. In todays day and age, I am impressed by that. The kid is focused like a laser beam on getting better as a basketball player and could care less about being an attention starved/Lebitch/Ocho cinco/attention craving media whore.
TheTruth11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #4
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Interestingly enough yesterday on the Bulls twitter they said he didnt have a twitter.com and the only one who did was Deng. I'm not saying your full of it, hell maybe they didnt know!

nah i dont think its him. The picture he posted looks like it was made in paint or something
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:58 PM   #5
TheTruth11
High school junior varsity star

TheTruth11 has not been impressing people

Even more impressive.... he doesnt even have a twitter account
TheTruth11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #6
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
nah i dont think its him. The picture he posted looks like it was made in paint or something

Lol that's what I thought.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:45 AM   #7
alexiiccobh
Can barely lace up my sneakers

alexiiccobh has an OK reputation so far
Default buying foreclosures

foreclosure listing

free Foreclosur list!!! IF your looking for a home under the market value then the time to buy is now, and this is the site to help you get what you need without all the fees. Visit us today at
Are you a buyer? Seller? Investor? looking for local foreclosed or reposed homes in your area. Visit us today at
foreclosures

Virtual Bank - Free Foreclosure ListingsFind your next foreclosed home with our current listwww.virtualbank.com
Home Loan Investment Bank - Bank Owned

http://www.classicalfencing.com/foru....php?id=187511
http://www.uvm.edu/%7Elderosse/cours...rofile&u=30228
alexiiccobh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: