Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-23-2010, 01:11 AM   #1
nba_55
Searching a new team

nba_55 is considered somewhat coolnba_55 is considered somewhat cool
Default Now, Lets begin the GAME!

Intro:
Some days earlier, I asked you guys some questions and told you to answer me through the private message. I got lot of answers and now we can play the game.

First of all, to play this game you need to be an active member. Someone who comes to this site like almost everyday.

The game is going to be played in teams. There will be 4 teams ; Green, Black, Blue, Red. Each team will have 4 members.

How to play:
1. I will ask you a question. For example, what percentage of insidehoops members do you think that voted young Kim Kardashian is hotter than young Angelina Jolie.

2. You will give an number and the other members of the game will do the same.

3. Then, I will announce the actual number and the person who gave the closest number to the actual number will be the winner of the round. That person will have the power to eliminate two members of his choice of the other teams. He can discuss with the other members of his team, if he wants.

4. We move to the next round. We redo the steps #1,2,3.

5. If all the members is your team are out, the team is eliminated. The last team to remain in the game is the winner.

Rules:
1. Each round=24 hours.

2. You can post your number in this thread or if you dont want the other teams to see your number, you can send it to me through private message.

3. If two members have the exact same number, the one that gave his answer first has the advantage.

If you are interessed, post your name. The first 16 to post are in the game.

Green:
1.Grafbag 31%
2.Shaolinswords 54%
3.bokes15
4.Snoop_Cat 40%

Black:
1.The Myth
2.bballer
3.embersyc
4.Jello 62%

Blue:
1.bk33
2.ivogetghost 56%
3.Al_Thornton 37%
4.Hayden695 48%

Red:
1.B-Low 34%
2.Knicks101 40%
3.Kensta 45%
4.Rizko 45%

UPDATE:
-First round started on page 3.
-Answers for the 1st question posted beside member s names.

Last edited by nba_55 : 07-26-2010 at 05:04 PM.
nba_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:17 AM   #2
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Now, Lets begin the GAME!

do we know how many people "voted"? It's useless if we don't
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:20 AM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

This. And I'm in as long as i get to be on the red or black team
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:33 AM   #4
Parade
and t'all a good night

Parade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected poster

Game sounds like a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba_55
How to play:
1. I will ask you a question. For example, what percentage of insidehoops members do you think that voted young Kim Kardashian is hotter than young Angelina Jolie.
The correct answer to this or any such question is who gives a shit
Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:34 AM   #5
Parade
and t'all a good night

Parade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected poster

How many of your fellow ISHers prefer 2% as opposed 1% or skim milk?
Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:41 AM   #6
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parade
Game sounds like a blast!

The correct answer to this or any such question is who gives a shit
The need for the rules is answered by your second post here. The questions were already asked
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:51 AM   #7
nba_55
Searching a new team

nba_55 is considered somewhat coolnba_55 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
35 members voted.
nba_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:56 AM   #8
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba_55
35 members voted.

35 is actually better than I expected. Obviously it would be better if you'd gotten 100 but who knows how long that would've taken.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:57 AM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can we just do it in the "out of 35, how many posters said ___________" format?

Not even gonna lie i SUCK at math and percentages taken from 35 will destroy me
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 02:06 AM   #10
Grafbag
Kids at the park dunk on me

Grafbag has an OK reputation so far

Sounds interesting, sign me up.
Grafbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:18 AM   #11
The Myth
Banned

The Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

count me in
The Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:23 AM   #12
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

i want in, i want
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:25 AM   #13
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm down.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:26 AM   #14
Shaolinswords
High School Starter

Shaolinswords has decent reputation

I'm in too
Shaolinswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:44 AM   #15
bballer