Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 07-23-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Linos Chrysikopoulos - Remember That Name

I just saw Serbia's under 18 team get dominated like nothing I've quite ever seen before at that age group. Wow this Linos Chrysikopoulos guy is good. Larry Bird like even.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:23 PM   #2
ThemBombs
Good High School Starter

ThemBombs has not been impressing people
Default Re: Linos Chrysikopoulos - Remember That Name

let's see how he'll play in the NBA before we make comparisons to Larry Bird, k?
ThemBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:27 PM   #3
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

link? oh yeah.....
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:27 PM   #4
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
I just saw Serbia's under 18 team get dominated like nothing I've quite ever seen before at that age group. Wow this Linos Chrysikopoulos guy is good. Larry Bird like even.

Can someone please ban this guy?
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:29 PM   #5
High Roller
I hit open 5-footers

High Roller has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
link? oh yeah.....

I lol'd
High Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #6
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
link? oh yeah.....

Greece "dominated" Serbia by 2 points and this guy scored 25 points. Larry Bird-like in his 0-3 3 pt performance...for sure. Another case of Lakas deep throating Greek dildo.

The next Larry Bird had 10 points on 3/8 shooting yesterday.

Jonas Valanciunas is 10x better than this kid.

Last edited by Grinder : 07-23-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #7
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

The guy played 5 positions on the court. He defended centers, he got rebdounds, went the length of the court himself. Set up plays, made assists, created shots, scored one to one. Blocks, rebounds, steals.

Defended every position. Ran the offense and he looks to be about 6-9 to 6-10 and he's 17 years old. This guy is scary good.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #8
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Greece "dominated" Serbia by 2 points and this guy scored 25 points. Larry Bird-like in his 0-3 3 pt performance...for sure. Another case of Lakas deep throating Greek dildo.

The next Larry Bird had 10 points on 3/8 shooting today.

Jonas Valanciunas is 10x better than this kid.

You have never seen a FIBA game. You are just a stupid poser and a troll.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #9
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You have never seen a FIBA game. You are just a stupid poser and a troll.

LOL, go troll another forum with your "FIBA Europe Basket" or "Ricky Business" account you ****ing idiot.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:34 PM   #10
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
LOL, go troll another forum with your "FIBA Europe Basket" or "Ricky Business" account you ****ing idiot.

That's it. I'm putting you on ignore. My patience with you has run its course.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #11
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
That's it. I'm putting you on ignore. My patience with you has run its course.

I like how you say that like anyone cares. **** you dude, gtfo this forum. Posts are annoying as hell and half the time aren't true. Half this forum has you on ignore.

Btw, see any good links lately
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #12
Psileas
NBA lottery pick

Psileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd rather see him start by doing some damage in Greek A1. Most highly qualified A1 teams suck at providing chances to talented rookies/youngsters. And when I say "providing chances", I don't necessarily mean the usual trick of borrowing the player to a lesser team. I mean giving them some real playing time, at least in garbage time. No reason to be leading Trikala by 60-35, 15 minutes before the end and not to give 15 minutes of time to an 18-year old big talent.
Psileas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #13
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I actually enjoy Lakas Fan Yo. He does occasionally make some good points, and he brings players I know nothing about to my attention.

With that said, he's far too quick to judge players, and never provides links.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:45 PM   #14
Granny Danger
Kids at the park dunk on me

Granny Danger has decent reputation

Quote:
The guy played 5 positions on the court. He defended centers, he got rebdounds, went the length of the court himself. Set up plays, made assists, created shots, scored one to one. Blocks, rebounds, steals.

Defended every position. Ran the offense and he looks to be about 6-9 to 6-10 and he's 17 years old. This guy is scary good.

You didn't convince me by saying everything twice.
Granny Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:46 PM   #15
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Ok, I'll try to remember that name. In two years, I'll say in a thread: "Everbody, do you remember Ch ch ch... ch ch something poulos? Well he's coming to the nba "
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: