Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 11-19-2006, 10:59 PM   #1
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default 11.19.06: Kings v Spurs

Game thread.

More stuff coming later

Edit: more stuff never comes...remember that

Last edited by bigboi_baller : 11-20-2006 at 11:56 PM.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:20 PM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

And this is where are frontline kills us... Third straight game where opponent scores 100+ points. Disgusting.

Among other things, I miss Adelman. Atleast our offense was good then instead of sucking at Offense and Defense.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:12 AM   #3
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

ron tries to do way too much sometimes. he wants to be the one to take over the game and bring them back, but there are others that he needs to look for. he shoots them out of the ball game a lot. horrible officiating, and it's about time for the real Bibby to show up. the offense just looks ugly sometimes, like they dont even know what theyre trying to do. have a layup drill kenny!!! very dissappointing, especially at home...
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:31 AM   #4
BradMiller52
Kings fan

The thing was when Ron was getting the ball on the block he had 18 points in the half. Then next half he injures his finger on his off hand, doesn't get good position, and doesn't shoot well. I blame some on him for not driving and some on his teammates for not giving him the ball in the right spots.

Oh and will the real Mike Bibby please stand up???
Old 11-20-2006, 12:52 AM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Ron Artest was a straight ball hog second half. Why won't anyone say that?

Don't sugarcoat it and say he was getting on the block or he tries to much.

He was playing like that tall kid on the playground who felt like they should take every shot just because they were tall or big or just because.

The King's lack of a frontline--K9 and SAR don't count as a traditional nba frontline--was evident. We need Miller back before we play other big teams. Thankfully, Utah's Center is Jumper happy. Booz could give us problems on the boards but i think we have him covered on the block.

BTW, you know when barry went down? He got 10 stitches! 10! Thats a lot; he came back to play and played with a lot of energy in the 4th. Now, thats a tru warier.

Last edited by bigboi_baller : 11-20-2006 at 12:55 AM.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:27 AM   #6
Targus™
Good college starter

yes, artest was a ballhog, they didnt have many assists and he just tried to force things way too many times.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:03 AM   #7
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
ron tries to do way too much sometimes. he wants to be the one to take over the game and bring them back, but there are others that he needs to look for. he shoots them out of the ball game a lot. horrible officiating, and it's about time for the real Bibby to show up. the offense just looks ugly sometimes, like they dont even know what theyre trying to do. have a layup drill kenny!!! very dissappointing, especially at home...
well put...thats basically a wrap up of the kings game....Artest did the exact same **** in indy, he tried to do too much, when the team would be down, he would try to singly bring them back, but he would actually put them in a worse situation...but i also got to admit the officiating was HORRIBLE...a lot of calls went the wrong way
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:13 AM   #8
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
well put...thats basically a wrap up of the kings game....Artest did the exact same **** in indy, he tried to do too much, when the team would be down, he would try to singly bring them back, but he would actually put them in a worse situation...but i also got to admit the officiating was HORRIBLE...a lot of calls went the wrong way

Yeah Ron needs to learn to pass more. He passes well but he doesn't do it enough, kind of reminds me of his post up game...
Old 11-20-2006, 08:00 AM   #9
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Artest was one of the few player that even played well, I'll live with the 45% shooting and one turnover anyday.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:02 PM   #10
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

I actually got to go to this game for the first time this year. There was a stretch where the refs screwed the flow of the game up and next thing you know the Spurs had a 10 point lead. Amazing how they can ruin a game, phantom calls. Bottom line is we are too small, Duncan was unstoppable and we had no answer for him. But DAYAM- when Price collided with Barry - that was hardcore!
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:03 PM   #11
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

we just need salmons back .....garcia isnt aggressive as salmons is..... we have good perimeter players we jus need to aquire a scoring/defensive big man ....and we could make some noise
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:01 PM   #12
Targus™
Good college starter

garcia hasnt impressed me AT ALL this season. there have been a few good moments but overall, he needs to step it up.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:44 PM   #13
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

off topic but lol i was sooo mad lol bmiller cuz u locked that thread while i was typing a cermon on that gay guy glove...... i have to send this because that was time wasted lol....please forgive me

glove .....lol give me a break.....u also said that the seattle stupidsonics were better than the kings lol check the record on your "82games.com"...... and further more scrubnour is a loser..... their was an article on how he was out shopping with bob hill and k-mart....lol what a loser!!.... he was lotioning bob hill for the starting PG spot.....and the reason why..... hes gotten those "assists" is because of ray allen and his sharp shooting......

so what is your point.....all an assist is given the ball to a guy who can shoot the ball really well....... thats no big WOW stat.....we dnt have a guy on our team that is of the level as ray's shooting.... the thing to look at if u want to see if who is a better player by asking these kind of questions......

can scrubnour take over games??? NO!
can scrubnour demand double teams???NO!! (which shows you that the other team respects your crafty way of scoring and they really want the ball out of your hands)
can scrubnour hit a clutch shot??NOOO!!!!

Bmiller please lock this thread...before he says sumtin else retarted along the lines of danny forston can play better d than artest....82games.com ....

*edit thanks lol
Old 11-20-2006, 11:57 PM   #14
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Prez, just wanted to ask that you refrain from over using "...." as opposed to normal punctuation, because it just makes it a lot harder to read.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:57 AM   #15
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

srry bro its a habit lol .
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: