Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 07-25-2010, 11:28 PM   #1
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool
Default Where's the Born Ready Jersey?

We know he is #6, so when can I get me a jersey? And speaking of jersey's isnt it about time for us to get a new design? Post in here as soon as someone sees the Stephenson Jersey up for sell.

BTW, The pacers shop has the Granger all Black Swingmans on sell, they are sweet, well they did like two days ago, cant find it now but if u see it let me know.

Paul George #24 Jersey @ Pacers shop
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:39 PM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Where's the Born Ready Jersey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoRadja40
And speaking of jersey's isnt it about time for us to get a new design?

i think the Pacers just redid their uni designs a couple of seasons ago. i'm up for new ones too as well.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The uniforms are fine, if a bit generic. I'm all for bringing back the FloJo's full time though, but only when the team's back in the playoffs every year. I wish teams still sold the shorts, don't know why they ever quit.

And I hate the "Born Ready" nickname.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
And I hate the "Born Ready" nickname.
i just hope he lives up to the nickname.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:20 AM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i just hope he lives up to the nickname.
Hey he lives up to it maybe I'll adopt. I just don't like many nicknames in general unless they're the kind that're just a shortening of the name, McBob, CP3, LBJ, AK47, etc. Unless they're truly great nicknames like Larry Legend.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #6
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

SEEBASS1234 has decent reputationSEEBASS1234 has decent reputation

It'll definitley be out either during or before the season opener. So patience my friend
SEEBASS1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:05 AM   #7
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

its not at the store yet, but lance just posted this to his Facebook, so I am guessing soon

DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: