Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What ethnic group's got the best food?

I vote japanese. Sashimi, sushi, udon noodles, stirfry, calamari, eel. You can't beat that sh!t. After them I would vote Italian for close second. Whats you say?
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
ivogetghost

Default Re: What ethnic group's got the best food?

mexican or black has the best food
same with women

/thread
Old 07-26-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
Shaolinswords
High School Starter

Shaolinswords has decent reputation

White
Shaolinswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Mexican and Italian.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:05 PM   #5
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Mexican and Italian.

qft
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #6
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

French - Anything lol again
Chinese - Anything lol
Vietnamese - Pho Soup and Banh sammichez
Pakistani - Most kebabs, rotis, and raitas
Mexican - Ever go down to a nice taqueria?
Italian - Any fish based dishes or some nic epizza
Greek + other Balkans - Burek w/ yogurt, Spakonopita (sp?), Souvlaki
Spanish - Paellaaaa
Ethiopian - Injara Bread, Raw Meat
Thai - Chicken Satay, Lemongrass Soup, Spring Rolls, Pad Thai Noodlez
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #7
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The only mexican food I like comes from taco bell. THe "authentic" mexican food taste like crap to me.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:10 PM   #8
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Japanese
Korean
Italian
French

What the f*ck is "black" food?
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #9
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

MEXICAN FTW only eat at taquria's
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #10
ivogetghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
Japanese
Korean
Italian
French

if you're white, dont ask that question. Stay in your place.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #11
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My faves are Mexican and Chinese. The only time Taco Bell tastes good to me is when I'm ****ed up.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #12
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

A lot of the low country Southern cuisine is of African American origin.

I would like to offer up a wild card: Trinidad has incredible food.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #13
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivogetghost
if you're white, dont ask that question. Stay in your place.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
ivogetghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
My faves are Mexican and Chinese. The only time Taco Bell tastes good to me is when I'm ****ed up.
lol taco bell is nasty. I think jack in the box tacos taste better lol. actually jack in the box tacos are not bad at all.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #15
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Japanese
Korean
Italian
French

im guessing soul food.
chicken and kool aid. in phx theres a spot called lollos chicken and waffles. OH LAWWWWD. sh!t is ridiculously good (and expensive) but they have real chicken and some bomb waffles and the kool aid is served in glass jars (they containt about a barrel of sugar). you can only eat it about once every 3 months unless you want to die. i've done 3 days straight and i had chest pains for a while.

mexican is ridiculous also. if you live in az, cali or texas you know what i'm talking about. tacos and those mexican hot dog stands are win. enchiladas are also win.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: