Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 11-20-2006, 10:35 AM   #1
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far
Post Season ending 25-57 ??

I was just wondering how do you bulls fans think about this season, and specially the way it has started.

The bulls are now 3-7, when I write this. Last game, Kirk and Ben G. compined for 13 points in a loss to the Lakers 82-72. Is this just a rusty start for the season?

The Bulls have lot of new players in the roster, Ben Wallace, P.J and so on. Always the new players mess the game little bit, but Ben and P.J play the same role as did Tyson, so their game should have not mixed the bulls starting five game some much (as it has). Ben has done the same as in the Pistons,In my mind the subs have lot to do with the bulls bad start... The next 15-20 games will show in which direction the bulls are going...

If you're thinking that the blame should be pointed to Ben Wallace, here's his stat sheet from last season in Detroit and this season in with the Bulls

Year Team G GS MPG FG% 3p% FT%
05-06 DET 82 82 35.2 .510 .000 .416
06-07 CHI 10 10 35.4 .426 .000 .469

OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PPG
3.7 7.6 11.3 1.9 1.8 2.2 1.07 7.3
4.1 5.6 9.7 1.8 1.9 1.6 1.40 5.5

There's little drop, but...

What do you think???

Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:52 AM   #2
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

I'm not worried because two years ago the team started 0-9, but still ended up with 47 wins. There's 72 games left so there's a long way to go.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:56 AM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
I'm not worried because two years ago the team started 0-9, but still ended up with 47 wins. There's 72 games left so there's a long way to go.

You guys are 3-9. True enough you guys usually start slow anyway. But isn't the big acquisition and draft choices supposed to shore that up? Didn't have to drop off all that cheese to be 3-9? With all that so-called "Talent" you should be 9-3. But yall know how I feel by now. Yall are NOT better than Cleveland(Lebron can beat any 5 of your players on the floor by himself.) Never mind the rest of his squad. Yall have no post player(including Ben Wallace) who can handle Indiana's Jermaine Oneal(17pts,9boards,3blks,Al harrington(16pts,7boards)and the youngster granger(11and4 respectively).That's 45pts,20boards in the frontcourt guarranteed alone plus they all great defenders. Detroit would be UNDEFEATED if they had Big Ben, but 8-5 without him is still better than yall. Milwaukee is getting used to a new system and a few faces, but with Michael Redd and his radar shooting right under 30 a game they will be a threat in your division. I can see yall losing just about every game in your division. Like I said over the summer before the season began, the BULLS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! Please do not take this as bashing yall. It was before the season. Now the effort and play justify the talk. Tied with the Bobcats and Raptors. I know my Knicks stink. Yall sorry. And we got a better record than yall even if it is a 2 game lead. Close the thread about that pick swapping in next years draft. You can Maybe draft Oden with ur own pick. But I think wants to play for a winner and that's not yall. I said before preseason the knicks will have a better record than yall. Keep your own pick!!!! Of course this isn't bashing. this is what your team is REALLY doing out on the court. Getting lit up by everybody. All that WASTED talent. Yall should have kept Chandler. Check his stats. They are better Than PJ or Big Bens plus he just turned 24 compared to 90 years and 32 respectively. right now yall suk and probably will continue to do so. No bashing. REAL TALK.
P.S. Have a better record than the Bobcats by the end of the season,please!
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:13 PM   #4
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Uh earth and reality to Knickscity, the Knicks aren't a 500 team themselves.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 12:31 PM   #5
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

This thread hasn't really picked up, but i thought i would keep writing to see how the bulls keep playing and see how wrong (hopefully) or how right i was when i first wrote this thread.

The bulls are now 4-9, after my last post they have gone 1-2. But it's still the start of the season...
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 02:58 PM   #6
ChicagoFan4Life
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ChicagoFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

The Bulls will hit there groove over the next month. To date, we have played the 2nd toughest schedule and most of those games have been on the road. With the new faces on this team we need a lil more time to gel and trust me Skiles will make it happen. We will end up somewhere around 7 - 10 games above 500 and will make the playoffs.
ChicagoFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 03:35 PM   #7
defmut
I hit open layups

defmut has an OK reputation so far

Bulls always start with the toughest schedule of the season on the road in the NBA. It's hard to find your team chemistry on the road with 8 new faces. The month of December will help the Bulls find that chemistry as they have more home games. At first getting Wallace sounded like a good idea but now I'm thinking twice about it. I'll give the benefit of doubt and wait it out and see if he can change his attitude.
defmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #8
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

hate to say i told you so. all summer.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:08 PM   #9
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Scott Skilles needs to leave Ben alone.

Ring the Bell, sound the whistle if it gets him jacked up to gets some rebounds, let him do it.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: