Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 11-20-2006, 03:33 PM   #1
Weber89
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Weber89 has an OK reputation so far
Default accessories

I know this forum is for sneaks only but i need some helt at somethin'.

i'm 17, and when i was 13 i was in a trafic accident. Now i got like a big scar on my left leg, well anyhow, the thing i want to know is what players like VC, D-Wade and others use when they cover up their entire leg? I allmost spend an entire day in NYC but no one could help me.

Anywhere on the internet you can order these leg things or what the hell it is? i play with compresionshorts so they kinda cover up my entire thigh, but yeah, if you have the slightest idea please let me know.

JJ Weber
Weber89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:28 PM   #2
reggiekaty

reggiekaty has an OK reputation so far
Default NBA Shooting Arm Sleeves

The arm sleeves that Allen Iverson wears are at http://www.uniquesportsaccessories.c...-arm-bands.htm
reggiekaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:29 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Go with a combo of long shorts and knee high socks. Either that or wear track pants.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 10:02 AM   #4
Weber89

At this time i do play with compresionshort and high socks, but that allways screw up. If nobody can tell where to get those long compresion things for one leg then i guess i rest my case :confused:

Thanks anyhow
Old 11-23-2006, 02:24 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weber89
I know this forum is for sneaks only but i need some helt at somethin'.

i'm 17, and when i was 13 i was in a trafic accident. Now i got like a big scar on my left leg, well anyhow, the thing i want to know is what players like VC, D-Wade and others use when they cover up their entire leg? I allmost spend an entire day in NYC but no one could help me.

Anywhere on the internet you can order these leg things or what the hell it is? i play with compresionshorts so they kinda cover up my entire thigh, but yeah, if you have the slightest idea please let me know.

JJ Weber

It like compression shorts with padding by McDavid or something ill try and find a link
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 02:25 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

here it is http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...Id=19330258942
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 03:07 PM   #7
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Go with a combo of long shorts and knee high socks.
I ball in long compression nike high socks (i think they are made for soccer). They work great and are comfortable
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 10:09 PM   #8
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

iverson and vince carter wore tights last year... maybe thats what your thinking of
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:19 PM   #9
Weber89

Could be?! Know where to buy those? thx
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: