Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 11-20-2006, 03:41 PM   #1
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation
Default CLASSIFIED: Now recruiting Hornets fans!

CLASSIFIED: Now recruiting Hornets fans!

Post Date: 11.20.2006

Close Date/Time: N/A

Openings: 1,000,000

Description:

PRIMARY PURPOSE: Under general supervision and in conjunction with The Hornets organization implement Quality threads and Quality topics to be used throughout the NBA season on ISH. Specifically, provide functional and technical information about basketball and your team. Create and maintain threads and topics.

REQUIREMENTS:
Knowledge & Education

Relevant knowledge in basketball or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Knowledge of the industry standard and quality standards for players and team.

Skills & Abilities
Excellent communication skills including effective written and listening skills
Excellent statistical documentation skills required.
Strong working knowledge of NBA technologies.
Demonstrated knowledge of defense, offence, and NBA rules and principles.

Knowledge of one or more of the following:

Dribbling
Shooting
Defense
Offence

Please submit you application here. This is by no means asking you to give up the team you follow but to lend a hand giving support to a team in need for only a few minutes posting a day and you can save a dying franchise. APPLIE WITHIN
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:50 PM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wise crack!

I wouldnt mind posting here as long as other people do...I wanna talk about this team. they are good after all.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:58 AM   #3
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

I've been lurking on this site for a while and I'm a little surprised that there isn't more Hornets talk on this forum. There's more Hornets talk on the General board than the actual Hornets forum here.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:44 AM   #4
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
I've been lurking on this site for a while and I'm a little surprised that there isn't more Hornets talk on this forum. There's more Hornets talk on the General board than the actual Hornets forum here.

Sweet were up to 3 of us welcome copperhead I’m a little surprised on how dead this forum is as well even though I am originally from LA and a die hard Laker fan I actually was half serious starting this thread I really would like to see more Hornets fans participating for a few reasons. 1) I spent a few months in NO and love the city I stayed about 2 blocks from Café Dumars great place to get some grub 2) I’m a fan of Peja I think he has a great shooting touch (how can you not ) 3) CP3 is way to much fun to watch 4) with the improvement’s over the last few years and with our former Laker Byron Scott running the show how can I not be pulling for them (as long as its not against my lakers ) anyways welcome again copperhead and Lakerfreak you know your always welcome my man by the way I got your PM and your my Laker brother from another mother so you know I got your back against those haters.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:45 PM   #5
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Thanks for the welcome.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:22 PM   #6
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

I apply; however, I lack knowledge of "NBA technologies".
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:26 AM   #7
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
I apply; however, I lack knowledge of "NBA technologies".

Cool bigboi_baller you hired and don’t worry about the NBA technologies you’ll pick it up. Only new technologies in the last 2 years are the new composite ball and new see through shot clock that still is not in all the arenas yet but welcome to the Hornets forum.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:33 AM   #8
schyza
High School Starter

Hornets looked good last night put a hurting on the defending champs CP3 with 10 dimes Peja with 23 and Chandler with 18 boards. They need better rebounding from there forward combo though I think Chandler had twice as many rebounds as Jackson and Mason combined.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:02 PM   #9
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
Hornets looked good last night put a hurting on the defending champs CP3 with 10 dimes Peja with 23 and Chandler with 18 boards. They need better rebounding from there forward combo though I think Chandler had twice as many rebounds as Jackson and Mason combined.

I expect West will help with some of that rebounding when he returns.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:59 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sign me up
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: