Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-12-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Preseason Dallas Cowboys vs Oakland Raiders 8-12-10

Oakland's D actually looked pretty good against our starters.

We signed some kid named Farr to replace Phillips for this year. Dallas' D continues to be pretty impressive, would like to face a team that could challenge our safeties more so we know if we are good there.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:10 AM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Preseason Dallas Cowboys vs Oakland Raiders 8-12-10

RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defense looked awsome Lamar Houston is a beast and is rocking his rookie cut

Too early to talk about Superbowl Champs Oakland Raiders???

Nope, we are the 2011 NFL Superbowl Champions.....OF THE WORLD!!!
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:32 AM   #3
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

oakland raiders defense flying to the ball thats what i like to see. offense still has some work to do

GO RAIDERS
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:01 AM   #4
SayQueensbridge
I hit open layups

SayQueensbridge has decent reputation

Oaklands Third-Stringers are really good!
SayQueensbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not a bad day for the RAAAAAIIIDDDEERRSSS.

really though all that matters in these games are players get their feet wet...coaches try new schemes...and number one NOBODY GETS HURT.

That said good day for both teams.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #6
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i actually wasnt suprised when i heard the Oakland Defense played good. they have an awesome prospect that will turn into a Star Lineback in Rolo McClain, they have a top 2 Shut-Down corner in Aso and they have one of the best DLineman in Seymour. i dont think 5 wins is out of the question this year for Oakland, especiall with the addition of an actualy QB that can throw the ball down the field and gain yards and a reliable defense they have now.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #7
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
i actually wasnt suprised when i heard the Oakland Defense played good. they have an awesome prospect that will turn into a Star Lineback in Rolo McClain, they have a top 2 Shut-Down corner in Aso and they have one of the best DLineman in Seymour. i dont think 5 wins is out of the question this year for Oakland, especiall with the addition of an actualy QB that can throw the ball down the field and gain yards and a reliable defense they have now.

damn, i hope not
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: