Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default *NEW Jay-A* "Bloody InsideHoops" [EXCLUSIVE CRACK!!!]

This is a shot across the BOOOOOOWWWWW on you silly fools who fail to see I got that aggressive content and delivery the game is in dearly need of.

http://usershare.net/3hhmn03ln7xn

I'm getting better. Include quality feedback. You know the drill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
But srsly, PB please post the full lyrics so I can get a feel for what you're trying to do
Jay-A!!!
For InsideHoops only baby...

First off, hats off to me
I can rap my ass off, peep
The one and only PleezeBelieve
Hate every phony I see
So I fold'em like bologna
Say I'm ova, I make'em R.I.P.

Never seek truce
Proof in the glory
Adored yearly on InsideHoops
Fans in the stands from Vietnam to Beirut
Here I stand -- all man
Hands on my balls
I'm a gotdamn dog -- WOOF!! WOOF!!

Hover like the fog
Full of paper like a log
Hate a Laker fan just because
I'm everything I appear
10,000 view Thread King
Fam, who is you?
Man, I'm making bandwidth disappear

Got half you n*ggas in fear
In truth, even if we even
Deuce -- advantage over here
Can't keep up
I'm to you what Jesus was to his peers
My 'pay roll' flow like a 25-year career

Huh...

Waitin with patience to rape this beat
Neva hesitatin, everyday sick wit it
Jay-A nice, drink the hype like its liquid
Call me a gimmick
I'll embalm ya appendix
Calm how I spit it but still bomb the deliverance

War won, making songs just because
If you aint fond then palm these nuts
Like I really give a f*ck
6'4, 230 plus
Hurt me, you better bust
But like the one's in Canton

If you a real n*gga, this a real n*gga anthem
Bar for bar, im too real wit these stanzas
Partake damage with this gift
Say Haters how ya gonna manage
Got too much heart to depart
On top what you say like quotation marks

It's my brand to brand a mark
Beat you n*ggas easy
Gotta keep my hand on re-start
So if Jay-A ova
I just make a make-over
Disgraced at the State of Mediocre
Capital name -- Lil Wayne
No wonder rap average yo

HAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yea...yea...Jay-A
Get used to it...

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 12-10-2010 at 12:33 AM.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

OneMoreSucka has decent reputation
Default Re: *NEW Jay-A* "Bloody InsideHoops" [EXCLUSIVE CRACK!!!]

first
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

Made it through 15 seconds. LOL'd hard and turned it off. Jesus man, the quality is just straight fucking whack.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
This is a shot across the BOOOOOOWWWWW on you silly fools who fail to see I got that aggressive content and delivery the game is in dearly need of.

http://usershare.net/3hhmn03ln7xn

I'm getting better. Include quality feedback. You know the drill...

Terrible beat, weak flow, weak delivery overall. Wtf was that at 0:32 ??
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:27 PM   #5
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No W.L. name drop? Phuck this shit.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:28 PM   #6
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Terrible beat, weak flow, weak delivery overall. Wtf was that at 0:32 ??
Versatility
Old 08-30-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Versatility

You should get a hype man. I'm sure there'll be lots of candidates.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:31 PM   #8
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
You should get a hype man. I'm sure there'll be lots of candidates.
@ you saying this is a weak beat. One of the GREATEST ever created for aggressive material like mine.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:33 PM   #9
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
@ you saying this is a weak beat. One of the GREATEST ever created for aggressive material like mine.

I didn't like it one bit. That one playtetris made for you a month ago or so was much better. Did you eventually rap on it?
Old 08-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #10
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
I didn't like it one bit. That one playtetris made for you a month ago or so was much better. Did you eventually rap on it?
That sh*t don't bang hard enough for me. I started to do something on that but I felt I wasn't driving it hard enough. I'm a try again. But honestly don't think that has a bass chord in it.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:37 PM   #11
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

strong troll is strong.

B- thread, may read again but probably not
Old 08-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #12
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I suppose it wasn't that bad. Quality was terrible though, sounded like you recorded it on your answer machine or something. This is the album art my auto-album art program pulled up for it:

ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:54 PM   #13
Sicknote
National High School Star

Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here

I like the beat
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #14
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:09 PM   #15
PleezeBelieve

"War won, making songs just because"

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 08-30-2010 at 02:24 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: