Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-05-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NFL Week 1 Discussion and Game Thread

Thursday:

Vikings @ Saints

Sunday:

Panthers @ Giants
Falcons @ Steelers
Browns @ Bucs
Broncos @ Jags
Colts @ Texans
Dolphins @ Bills
Lions @ Bears
Raiders @ Titans
Bengals @ Patriots
Cardinals @ Rams
49ers @ Seahawks
Packers @ Eagles
Cowboys @ Redskins

Monday:

Ravens @ Jets
Chargers @ Chiefs

Last edited by Posterize246 : 09-05-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Week 1 Discussion and Game Thread

Im going to miss the Steelers game because of work. Very pissed. Ill watch it on DVR but it just not the same as live because ill prob have buddies texting me about the game at work.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Im going to miss the Steelers game because of work. Very pissed. Ill watch it on DVR but it just not the same as live because ill prob have buddies texting me about the game at work.
I'm missing week 1 because I work 12-9 and week 2 because my dad's wedding.

And yeah it's the same with me with DVR and friends texting.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:36 PM   #4
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Forgot something, no?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #5
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Texans are listed twice..it's Raiders@Titans & Colts@Texans..
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #6
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

This week is going to go by so slow
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #7
Brad Lesnar
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Brad Lesnar posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBrad Lesnar posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Cowboys will win the superbowl this year!
Brad Lesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

GO BUCS!!!!! While we aren't a playoff team, I honestly feel like we could win 6-8 games this year as long as our key players stay healthy. But I'll expect a 6-10 season and hope for a 8-8 or better.

Missing Aqib Talib in week 1 will hurt, but I think we should be able to beat the Browns in a close game.

Week 1 is always the most intriguing b/c anything can happen and its always exciting getting back into the routine of watching football all day Sunday.

I'm starting a new job on Tuesday, so I'm not sure what my hours will be or when I'll be working. But hopefully I have Sunday afternoons off lol.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #9
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

That Philly/GB game is gonna be good.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #10
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Can't wait until Thursday so I can get to the dome. I'll be off work all day. Might even check out Dave Matthew's Band although the crowd is going to be insane. Either way I can't wait. In fact the wait is killing me. I'm a bit concerned about one of our LBing spots. We signed Clint Ingram who's hurt, and then the young guy we named the starter was put on IR yesterday. Good thing the Vikes are banged up as well .
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:27 PM   #11
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

First year I'll be really tuning into the NFL. Go Broncos!
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:28 AM   #12
Mex-Laker
I hit open 5-footers

Mex-Laker has an OK reputation so far

Cant wait !!!

Go Bucs..!!

Heres for a great season everyone !
Mex-Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:20 AM   #13
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
That Philly/GB game is gonna be good.
Are you a fan of either team?
Old 09-06-2010, 01:26 AM   #14
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Are you a fan of either team?

No. But those teams look pretty good on paper.

Plus I am an Aaron Rodgers groupie.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:52 AM   #15
jazz873
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
No. But those teams look pretty good on paper.

Plus I am an Aaron Rodgers groupie.
Haha welcome aboard.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/green-bay-...-for-the-crowd

you gotta love him
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: