Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 09-15-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
mapleleaf
I brick open layups

mapleleaf has no real reputation yet.
Default Air Jordan Melo M7 White Metallic Silver University Blue Varsity Maize

i just found it in another forum and think you buddies may like it. So i post it here.

For me it is Nicely done....! and it is the First Melos that I really like.
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Air Jordan Melo M7 White Metallic Silver University Blue Varsity Maize

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf
i just found it in another forum and think you buddies may like it. So i post it here.

For me it is Nicely done....! and it is the First Melos that I really like.

Hmm naaaa .. i don't like it
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:14 AM   #3
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Air Jordan Melo M7 White Metallic Silver University Blue Varsity Maize

He needs to get a better shoe designer
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #4
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

I love them... I'd like to see black, blue and yellow
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:44 PM   #5
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
He needs to get a better shoe designer

This
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
OnceInADECADE
Banned

OnceInADECADE is a pretty well-respected posterOnceInADECADE is a pretty well-respected posterOnceInADECADE is a pretty well-respected posterOnceInADECADE is a pretty well-respected poster

i never liked Melo shoes
OnceInADECADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #7
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Look like female shoes
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:22 PM   #8
JaE_BLiZZy
NICE

JaE_BLiZZy has an OK reputation so far

i like melo, but yuck.....
JaE_BLiZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:06 AM   #9
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwade305
Look like female shoes

this lol
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:47 PM   #10
mapleleaf
I brick open layups

a good designer? i just do not think so. I think, to a geat degree, the influence of the players, play a very important role in our purchasing. Though i have ab online shop seling Jordan Shoes, Air Jordan 6 rings is always mt favourite.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #11
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
a good designer? i just do not think so. I think, to a geat degree, the influence of the players, play a very important role in our purchasing. Though i have ab online shop seling Jordan Shoes, Air Jordan 6 rings is always mt favourite.

ill click the link to help you out bro
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #12
DPittman
Banned

DPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected poster

they look good, but i'd rock them in idifferent color
DPittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:45 PM   #13
mapleleaf
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwade305
Look like female shoes
lol, yes seems a female shoes. The colorway is just too famale. Possibly, that is why Anthony always leads the Nuggets to a better stage
Old 09-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #14
Hibachi!
bosh gave me my jacket

Hibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
lol, yes seems a female shoes. The colorway is just too famale. Possibly, that is why Anthony always leads the Nuggets to a better stage

wtf does that have to do with shoes that look girly?
lmaoo
Hibachi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:54 PM   #15
mapleleaf
I brick open layups

Hi just some new images for you buddies. Air Jordan 6-17-23 Black Carmine White |

This shoes looks more like a pair of basketball shoes-good-looking, excellent performance. I really like it
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: