Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 09-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
mapleleaf
I brick open layups

mapleleaf has no real reputation yet.
Default Air Jordan 2010 – ‘Quai 54′ Edition

The shoes in the Quai 54 spotlight this year was the Air Jordan IX and the Jordan Team ISO, but samples of the Air Jordan 2010 were seen floating around – could a release follow? Unfortunately the colorway never became available – the dreaded Friends and Family exclusivity – but one pair just became available. Here’s a look at size 13 promo sample pair of the Air Jordan 2010 Quai 54, featuring a white upper, black midsole and window ring and a yellow inner liner and bottom sole. ‘Quai 54′ is printed on the lace placket, taking the customary spot of the ‘Jordan’.How do you guys think of the shoes? is it cool? Personally, i just doest like it. Of cause, i do nor mean the Air Jordan 2010 as a whole, but this one.The colourway is just too flatulent and i do ont think he go well with my jeans
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
DPittman
Banned

DPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Air Jordan 2010 – ‘Quai 54′ Edition

those are gorgeous
DPittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Awesooooooooome
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #4
Ghettobird
Banned

Ghettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected poster

wow they need to produce those, my team wears almost those same colors
Ghettobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #5
Nelson14
best Dallas PG

Nelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation here

i would prefer the white to be all black but they still look very nice

a magic colorway would be perfect
Nelson14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:40 PM   #6
Hydra
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Hydra has an OK reputation so far

Nice shoes!
Hydra is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: