Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default F1 2010

I’ve had my eye on F1 2010 for awhile now. I haven’t had a Formula 1 racing game since forever. So far metacritic has it at about 85. I might just pull the trigger on this one. Any of you Euros getting it?

http://www.videogamer.com/videos/f1_...w.html?type=hi
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:44 AM   #2
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: F1 2010

3800 posts !

(no racing games for me..
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It comes out in the UK on Friday, so I'll be picking it up for Xbox, and PC.

I am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge F1 fan, and Motor Racing in general, so I'm quite hyped about this game.

I do a lot of proper sim racing with games like rFactor, GTR Evolution and similar games. I think F1 2010 will be part arcade/part sim, it will still hopefully be a lot of fun.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:16 PM   #4
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

From the reviews I've seen, it looks stellar. I'm assembling my home driving simulator this weekend, so I'll probably run out and pick this game up after giving GT5: Prologue some runs.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #5
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Siiiiiiiiick! Might cop this for PS3.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #6
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

This has sold out online at amazon, bestbuy, fry’s, and gamestop last I checked. Looks like good reviews and little initial stock caused this.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:52 AM   #7
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This game was released yesterday over here.. someone broke the release date and everyone started selling it..

I haven't had time to pick it up, but will get it tomorrow!

There's a few bugs in the game, that screw you in the race, other than that, it's great.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:13 AM   #8
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wish I'd pre-ordered the game. All my friends did and they have a copy now, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Only bug I've heard of is a pitstop bug. Apparently if you enter the pits with a lot of other AI cars, your pitcrew is so cautious in letting you back out, they often wait until the whole field has passed your stationary car in the pits before letting you go back out. Hopefully something they can patch up though.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #9
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

Damn, went to Fry’s but I ended up getting a rain check for the $50 price. Wish I would’ve preordered on amazon. They offered a $30 credit for a future game purchase!

Oh and no respect from ign, gamespot, gametrailers or gamepro for this game yet as of 09/23/10.....where's the reviews? Other sites, especially international ones have reviews up.

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 09-23-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:00 AM   #10
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Damn, went to Fry’s but I ended up getting a rain check for the $50 price. Wish I would’ve preordered on amazon. They offered a $30 credit for a future game purchase!

Oh and no respect from ign, gamespot, gametrailers or gamepro for this game yet as of 09/23/10.....where's the reviews? Other sites, especially international ones have reviews up.

50 bucks for a game.. we pay over $100
Old 09-23-2010, 11:34 AM   #11
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr

Wow…..really?! Why do you pay double? $1 American = $1.068 Australian. A $50 game should only cost you $53.40....import charges? taxes?
Old 09-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #12
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr

Wow that sucks. These guys ship to Aussie:
http://gamehubs.com/
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #13
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

No respect for F1 in the States. If it was a NASCAR game it would probably already have reviews.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be an American racing fan.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:59 PM   #14
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Quote:
Wow…..really?! Why do you pay double? $1 American = $1.068 Australian. A $50 game should only cost you $53.40....import charges? taxes?

American games don't work over here, but if the game is region free, you can get it cheap from the Asian countries... though some shops have games from $89.00 and I just price match with Eb games..

Cod prestige edition costs $200.. same with the Halo legendary..
Old 09-24-2010, 02:59 AM   #15
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Woohoo, release day in the UK! Just reserved my copy, gonna go pick it up in about an hour!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: