Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Fat people Unappreciattion Thread.

lets all pour our ill feeling on how we dont appreciate these people's life styles.

As a human being, i dont understand anyone can let themselves go like that. When i mean i mean 5'7 220 for men and for females, if you're 5'5 and weigh 160, you're fat. this is unhealthy living. Jesus Christ, American is the fattest country even though we have the finest nutritionist, and personal trainers.

Also, fat people, if you at the gym, make sure you're being active none stop, instead of doing 1 set of 3 pull ups and then staring and sitting for another 20 minutes acting like you're doing something(if you think you done, move so i use it) and then get on the thread mill for 2 minutes going 3 miles per hour. Next thing you know while your leaving, you see them at the drive thru at White Castle or KFC.

unacceptable.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:48 PM   #2
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Fat people Unappreciattion Thread.

I keep hearing these commercials for the "lap band" surgical procedure that say its covered by most insurance. That means basically everyone is collectively paying for surgery that is required for people who got too heavy completely on their own accord. I find that utterly outrageous.
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #3
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this is like people who are in debt (imo). you think, "how could they do that to themselves?", but this society wants people to be fat/debt-ridden.

look at the ways that corporations get away w/selling crap and pretending it's awesome. i feel sorry for a lot of fat people. they've been hustled.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
EarlTheGoat
Banned

EarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this board

EarlTheGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:53 PM   #5
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET
I keep hearing these commercials for the "lap band" surgical procedure that say its covered by most insurance. That means basically everyone is collectively paying for surgery that is required for people who got too heavy completely on their own accord. I find that utterly outrageous.
real talk, American society is trying to make it seem like its ok to have obesity. no its not. its is never okay. its bad for their life span, heart condition and global warming. fat people need some tough love from their peers until they loose all that weight.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:58 PM   #6
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
this is like people who are in debt (imo). you think, "how could they do that to themselves?", but this society wants people to be fat/debt-ridden.

look at the ways that corporations get away w/selling crap and pretending it's awesome. i feel sorry for a lot of fat people. they've been hustled.

ah, yes. the old "blame corporations for the completely autonomous decisions individuals make" mantra.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #7
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET
ah, yes. the old "blame corporations for the completely autonomous decisions individuals make" mantra.

w/e. i'm not blaming corporations. i'm giving them credit, actually. this is how "they" want it.

don't you think KFC wants people to be fat?
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:02 PM   #8
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They disgust me. Fat people should just do everybody a favor and stay in the house.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:06 PM   #9
Premeditated
Banned

i feel bad for parent who have kids right now. if people from previous can let themselves go like that, what about this generation. less and less kids go outside and play, even in the project even though the streets are less dangerous than they were 2 decades ago.
Punk ass parents are spoiling their 12 year old kids with Iphones(the fukk?),laptops(really?what they gone be busy with), unhealthy snack(i was a victim of this, but fortunately i never became fat).
Old 09-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
They disgust me. Fat people should just do everybody a favor and stay in the house.

Try working at a bakery. Sometimes I wish I could tell people what I'm really thinking when they waddle up and ask for a dozen brownies.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:09 PM   #11
Premeditated
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
thats why i said they're bad for global warming. sucking up all the oxygen and sh1t. and when they fart, their sh1t spread like wildfire, which reaches the ocean and conteminates it.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #12
the GIBBET
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
don't you think KFC wants people to be fat?

I think every person who works at any business wants their business to be successful.

You act as if "corporations" are evil aliens from outer space who are here to take advantage of humans. The majority of people earn their living through working at a corporation. Each corporation has different marketing strategies, demographics, approaches etc. but they all want to make money.

Every American consumer has the right to choose what he/she purchases, consumes, eats, smokes, drinks, whatever. You are blaming some people's inability to resist temptation on the temptation itself. That is misguided.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #13
Premeditated
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Try working at a bakery. Sometimes I wish I could tell people what I'm really thinking when they waddle up and ask for a dozen brownies.
i think alot of these people are confusing fat with thick.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:11 PM   #14
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like holding doors for people a good distance behind me and making them jog. I feel like I'm helping society, one fatty at a time
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:11 PM   #15
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

there is a difference. beer belly or just fatass
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: