Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-25-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Suggest a hobby!

I'll only be working 4 days a week this upcoming Winter and I'm interested in trying a new activity. Feel free to suggest anything, anything at all.

Two things I thought of today: Paintball and fishing. Two things I've never done. You can't really fish in the Winter, though, can you?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Suggest a hobby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I'll only be working 4 days a week this upcoming Winter and I'm interested in trying a new activity. Feel free to suggest anything, anything at all.

Two things I thought of today: Paintball and fishing. Two things I've never done. You can't really fish in the Winter, though, can you?
u have never fished? i love fishing. and no you cant really fish in the winter.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I "fished" when I was younger, but I didn't really do anything myself. More like wait until my line got snagged and someone else reeled it in for me.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Really man? Live in New Hampshire and have never heard of ice fishing? Just a bunch of drunk hicks in a small shack all day.

What about guitar? Learning Photoshop?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

I was thinking more of something that requires I leave my home. I've done the Photoshop thing and it gets boring if you're not really into CG, which I'm not.

And yes, I have heard of Ice fishing, but I'm not from New Hampshire. Give me some credit! I grew up in Boston.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I was thinking more of something that requires I leave my home. I've done the Photoshop thing and it gets boring if you're not really into CG, which I'm not.

And yes, I have heard of Ice fishing, but I'm not from New Hampshire. Give me some credit! I grew up in Boston.

Haha okay, I was just checking. I mean I've never been ice fishing, and have no interest, but had to make sure.

Um... I don't know, I need hobbies too.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #7
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bass and striper fishing are my favorites. nothing better then sitting on a boat all day drinking beer and catching fish.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #8
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

fapping
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #9
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

join a crafting circle!
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM   #10
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
join a crafting circle!

I always see old ladies doing crafty shit in the passenger seat when they whip by me on the highway. Maybe I should start crocheting some sweaters or something?
Old 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM   #11
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
join a crafting circle!

Old 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM   #12
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Deer/Buck Hunting....I never actually did it before, but I was always interested, and im prob going to do it in the near future...I've played a hunting Arcade game while drunk...Closest I came to doing it..
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:36 PM   #13
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
fapping

Too late. I ordered a Fleshlight, it should arrive soon.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #14
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

I am seriously considering buying a firearm. I've been wanting to for a long while now. The only thing that's stopping me is I'm not allowed to keep the weapon in my home, so I need to store it somewhere.

Do some ranges allow for safe storage? Can I pay for a locker or something?
Old 09-25-2010, 08:39 PM   #15
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Book Club?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: