Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-25-2006, 02:39 PM   #1
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation
Default Game's Completely Nuts

I watched the Wendy Williams interview with him, and I've got to concur that this dude is a complete nutjob. He called G-Unit a R & B group, said he'd want to do a PPV fight with 50, and stated that he's ready for Jay he wants the throne. WHOA

I saw the Punk'd episode. Called the dude out and started throwing chairs and benches into the wet concrete. On the Stop Snitchin DVD, he was in QUEENS, NY, 50's hometown ballin on a playground wit a strap on his waist. Walking through his hood with no security, no police protection, just a couple of his boys and a camera man.

I thought dude had squashed his beefs with the 50 camp? And after saying he wouldn't go at Jay, he declares he wants to be king. What gets me is with someone else this might come off as arrogance, but he says it with the nonchalance of Achilles ready to take on the whole Troy army by himself. If you're a rap fan and Game wasn't on your radar, I'd stay tuned to this guy. He's definately entertaining.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:44 PM   #2
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
I watched the Wendy Williams interview with him, and I've got to concur that this dude is a complete nutjob. He called G-Unit a R & B group, said he'd want to do a PPV fight with 50, and stated that he's ready for Jay he wants the throne. WHOA

I saw the Punk'd episode. Called the dude out and started throwing chairs and benches into the wet concrete. On the Stop Snitchin DVD, he was in QUEENS, NY, 50's hometown ballin on a playground wit a strap on his waist. Walking through his hood with no security, no police protection, just a couple of his boys and a camera man.

I thought dude had squashed his beefs with the 50 camp? And after saying he wouldn't go at Jay, he declares he wants to be king. What gets me is with someone else this might come off as arrogance, but he says it with the nonchalance of Achilles ready to take on the whole Troy army by himself. If you're a rap fan and Game wasn't on your radar, I'd stay tuned to this guy. He's definately entertaining.

You're nuts TEXASBATMAN. AM I RITE?
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:05 PM   #3
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

?

*slowly backs out of the room while Heliege smears feces on the walls and snaps his crayons*
Old 11-25-2006, 03:22 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You made this topic a year, year and a half too late my friend. Those things happened awhile ago. Not this year, not recently.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:36 PM   #5
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

heliege, mamba and hotsizzle all have the same avatar lmao.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:42 PM   #6
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Oh contrere' mon frere. He was discussing DOCTOR'S ADVOCATE, not the Documentary, why Dre wasn't on the album, and he had LA tattooed on his face.

On why he replaced the butterfly

"Everybody say I'm the face of LA. So I woke up one morning and got LA on my face" -The Game
Old 11-25-2006, 04:26 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He spoke on things that happened in the past. Not his current thoughts.

He was just on BT 106 and park with Snoop talkin bout Snoop is the reason he is killin the beef stuff with 50. Another interview recently when asked if him and Jay Z would ever do a song and his thoughts on Jay (MTV Unplugged i think)...he said dude is a great artists and his coming back is huge. He wishes him good luck and he is dead to Jay Z. Jay doesnt acknowledge him, doesnt look his way...so a collabo will never happen mostly because of the drama with him and Bleek.

Not sure why he would talk sideways on...wait Wendy Williams...no wonder. It doesnt add up tho but Game has done biitch moves before so i wouldnt be surprised. But it doesnt add up with the recent interviews via on TV, online vs those comments.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:26 PM   #8
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

I didn't understand it myself but maybe he had a 'change of heart'.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:50 PM   #9
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

On ex mate G-Unit's Lloyd Banks

"Dude is garbage. Ron Artest sold more records than that nugga. wtf"

OUCH
Old 11-26-2006, 01:59 PM   #10
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is popular on this boardSCREWstonRockets is popular on this boardSCREWstonRockets is popular on this boardSCREWstonRockets is popular on this board

The Game is wack. Dude is trying to be like Tupac but he ain't even close. Trying all these publicity stunts to help his image out (I guess Change of Heart hurt him more than we thought). I can't believe he told his street team to spread rumors that he knocked out Banks at the BET Hip Hop Awards. Never happend, I actually heard Banks knocked Game out but I'm sure thats BS also.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:11 PM   #11
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

TheTrueKnicksFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
On ex mate G-Unit's Lloyd Banks

"Dude is garbage. Ron Artest sold more records than that nugga. wtf"

OUCH
Did he really . I didn't buy Banks album, but did he really sell less than ROn Artest
TheTrueKnicksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:41 PM   #12
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

I like Game. In a age of wankstas it's nice to finally see somebody who'll bring it to you and hold you accountable for what you say. 50's call everybody out and hide behind 50 security act was what was wack. And all the 'industry' beef. If you're cool, he f#@ks with you. If it's gay, he calls it gay (snap music) regardless to whose feet he steps on. Need more rappers like him. Stop making these commercial artists so bold as to put out the garbage they do (chicken noodle soup).

Don't know if Artese outsold Banks or not but that's still some funny s#!t. Wonder if Artest'll take that as a slight and say something back. lol be funny as hell
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: