Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #1
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NBA 2k11: Heat players are noobs

*Wade, Bosh, Miller, House all wide open*

*LeBron has five guys on him*

Heat player: I'M GONNA SHOOT WITH LEBRON ^_________^

Heat player: *misses with LeBron* OMG! WTF?!

It's like that all the time. Almost all the Heat players that I faced against just uses LeBron and pretend he is superman. They don't use Wade, they don't post up with Bosh, they don't even pass to the open man. All they want to do is drive with LeBron for the dunk. Since NBA 2k11 has improved on the defense, it made things a lot easier to cut ppl off. Sometimes if man to man doesn't work, I use zone and they still don't pass to the open man. Sometimes I intentionally leave them open to see what happens. But they just use LeBron.

They don't know how to use the Heat's talent.

What is your experience what the Heat players in NBA 2k11? Do try to cheese for a win like 2k10? Are they unstoppable to you or is it not that bad?
Old 10-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k11: Heat players are noobs

I'm sorry, did you say something? Your avatar has huge asian tits in them. Your post means nothing.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I kinda sht my brain down when I saw another 2k11 thread. Sorry. I think I sh!t myself.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #4
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL... I have 3 ranked wins and 2 with the heat.

Its basically LeBron.. Wade if he is open... and Bosh if I need a quick bucket.
other than that... it is way too hard to score online.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #5
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku

It's like that all the time. Almost all the Heat players that I faced against just uses LeBron and pretend he is superman. They don't use Wade, they don't post up with Bosh, they don't even pass to the open man. All they want to do is drive with LeBron for the dunk. Since NBA 2k11 has improved on the defense, it made things a lot easier to cut ppl off. Sometimes if man to man doesn't work, I use zone and they still don't pass to the open man. Sometimes I intentionally leave them open to see what happens. But they just use LeBron.

What is your experience what the Heat players in NBA 2k11? Do try to cheese for a win like 2k10? Are they unstoppable to you or is it not that bad?

I think that's pretty accurate. . .I'm running across the exact same thing, but it's more amusing than annoying since I can just work on different strategies since I know I'm just going to blow them out anyway. These Heat players play horrible defense too. They rush whoever they're controlling at whoever has the ball or keep switching to the guy near them and screw up so you can just kick it out to an open man when they foolishly try to double, basic cuts to the basket confuse them (they panic), and when they have the ball they keep trying to hit contested threes when they can't get into the lane. They go for bad steals a lot too.

I've played one guy who was fairly good with the Heat though. He also neglected to go to the post with Bosh though. He was mainly just running a lot of plays with Wade and LeBron, with the occaisional kick out to Miller for a three. At first the game was fairly close, but he was doing the same 3-4 players over and over so it became predictable, and I started blocking him on half his dump off passes, and contesting the kick outs easily. I ended up winning by 18.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
LOL... I have 3 ranked wins and 2 with the heat.

Its basically LeBron.. Wade if he is open... and Bosh if I need a quick bucket.
other than that... it is way too hard to score online.

Gotta run advanced plays, you can't just give a dude the ball, play solo then kick out.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #6
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm 1-0 with the Raptors. I played a dude that used the heat, but I have Derozan and Weems, I'm good on the perimeter defensively and Bargs dropped 30 on Bosh's head. I was giving him buckets all game.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:02 PM   #7
j3lademaster
I get superstar calls

j3lademaster is a pretty well-respected posterj3lademaster is a pretty well-respected posterj3lademaster is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku

99% of the Heat users this year are the same 12 year old Cavs users/ 7'5" 99 everything centers(Myplayer mode) from 2k10 so yeah I don't know what you were expecting. Honestly I'm a lot more concerned when I see someone pick an obscure team like the Pistons since most of them actually know how to run plays and understands the new isomotion dribbling.

Also, is it just me or is everything a blocking foul now? In 2k10 it was extremely easier to just draw charges on a Lebron cheeser and hear them cry over their mic. I know it's easier to stop ball now and play D in general, but getting Lebron fouled out for them was just so much more rewarding and funny.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:03 AM   #8
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

See the sticky thread for 2K11 at the top of the VGF?

It's there for a reason.

Nice avatar.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread