Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default your favorite albums of 2010?

It's almost November, the year is about over. So, what were your favorite albums of 2010?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: your favorite albums of 2010?

I havent been able to get into a lot of new music this year, except for...

RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There is actually a lot coming very soon i think i will like a lot, like Kanye West and Lloyd Banks (based on all the tracks they dropped so far).

Bruno Mars - Doo Wop and Hooligans
Taio Cruz - Rokstarr
Azu - Two of Us (Japanese)
Eminem - Recovery
Rick Ross (the name escapes me right now)
Proffesor Green - Alive till I'd Dead

I almost feel like due to the net the album concept is less important, almost every album i really liked is due to songs, not the overall album.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
I havent been able to get into a lot of new music this year, except for...

What is it?
Old 10-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #5
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I doubt very few people here share my musical tastes, but a few albums that come to mind..

Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR (progressive metal from Israel)
Sapari
Olat Ha'tamid

Swallow the Sun - New Moon (melodic death/doom metal from Finland)
These Woods Breathe Evil
And Heavens Cried Blood
Lights on the Lake (Horror pt. III)
(I just realized this album came out late 2009. Oops. Still good though.)

Pathology - Legacy of the Ancients (death metal)
Code Injection

Watain - Lawless Darkness (black metal)
Malfeitor
Reaping Death

Apocalyptica - 7th Symphony (metal played on cellos, from Finland)
At the Gates of Manala
End of Me

Last edited by reppy : 10-13-2010 at 06:51 PM.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #6
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Distant Relatives by Nas/Damian Marley
How I Got Over by The Roots
The Notorious XX by Wait What (mixtape)
Vizzy Zone by XV (mixtape)
More About Nothing by Wale (mixtape)
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #7
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
What is it?

Arcade Fire - The Suburbs

Highly recommended.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #8
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

awesome new group, brilliant sound.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:55 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs

Highly recommended.
i guess i meant why kind of music (from which you could probably say stop being a lazy ass and go check, which i will...)
Old 10-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #10
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
I doubt very few people here share my musical tastes, but a few albums that come to mind..

Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR (progressive metal from Israel)
Sapari
Olat Ha'tamid

Swallow the Sun - New Moon (melodic death/doom metal from Finland)
These Woods Breathe Evil
And Heavens Cried Blood
Lights on the Lake (Horror pt. III)
(I just realized this album came out late 2009. Oops. Still good though.)

Pathology - Legacy of the Ancients (death metal)
Code Injection

Watain - Lawless Darkness (black metal)
Malfeitor
Reaping Death

Apocalyptica - 7th Symphony (metal played on cellos, from Finland)
At the Gates of Manala
End of Me

I don't share your musical tastes, but Apocalyptica have some good Metallica covers.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #11
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4

awesome new group, brilliant sound.

Listening now, not bad.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #12
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

janelle monae - the archandroid

runner-up: spoon -transference
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #13
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

roc marciano - marcberg
big boi - sir lucious left foot son of chico dusty
freddie gibbs - str8 killa
black milk - album of the year
blu - parieartnommee
waka flocka - flockaveli
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:08 PM   #14
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i guess i meant why kind of music (from which you could probably say stop being a lazy ass and go check, which i will...)

Its one of those albums that flow from song to song, so some of the singles don't exactly do it justice. Try out "The Suburbs" "Ready to Start", or "Month of May".
Old 10-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: