Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default How often do you guys do #2?

Someone said im weird for taking at least one a day?
i was like wtf, how can you not take at least one shit a day??

how often do u guys poop?

*if this is inappropriate, mod can delete. but pooping is a natural thing, no shame in talking about it*
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How often do you guys do #2?

Once a day sometimes once every two.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #3
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

once a day sounds about right. I usually have one when I wake up (or before I'm going somewhere in the morning/afternoon). Ye, I've gone a couple of days without it, but you have days you go 3-4 times, so it evens out...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:20 PM   #4
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

depends what i ate or drank (e.g., tea).

usually about 3 times every 48 hours.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #5
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Twice a day. I don't think I've ever gone a day without sh*tting in my life.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

You generally should as often as you eat, eat a meal, eliminate a meal.

Most people don't though, for many reasons such as dehydration, poor digestive health due to dietary choices, processed nutrient poor food, lack of fiber, lack of digestive stimulation.

If you are backed up, eat some oatmeal with fresh blueberries in it. You'll be shooting a watery doodie out of there in no time.

I probably only have 3bms a day though.
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #7
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll start logging it and report back in with the results and comprehensive analysis in a week or so.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #8
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I'll start logging it and report back in with the results and comprehensive analysis in a week or so.

pics too?
sinkers, floaters, pebbles... i want em all
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #9
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol why did I click this thread while I was eating I'm so retarded
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #10
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
Someone said im weird for taking at least one a day?
i was like wtf, how can you not take at least one shit a day??

how often do u guys poop?

*if this is inappropriate, mod can delete. but pooping is a natural thing, no shame in talking about it*
if you dont poop at least once a day, then you have an issue.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:41 PM   #11
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
pics too?
sinkers, floaters, pebbles... i want em all
http://www.ratemypoo.com
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:03 PM   #12
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

on the reg
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #13
chungerball
High School JV MVP

chungerball has no real reputation yet.

I always poop right after I eat a regular sized meal. I believe that pooping 1 to 2 times a day is an indicator of good health. Your body doesn't want to retain the waste that is the result of digestion, so it's better to get rid of it as soon as possible.
chungerball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #14
FCN

I always poop in the morning, typically within 15-20 min or so of waking up, generally after (sometimes during) my first cup of coffee.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #15
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

My friend claims drinking OJ at night gives you diarrhea in the morning. Doesn't happen to me though...
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: