Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 10-25-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
MMKM
Local High School Star

Default Andre Drummond wow

This dude looks like a lock to be the number 1 pick in 2012! Already bigger than Dwight Howard when he came out of HS and look at the athleticism and body control. If he has his head on straight this guy could be taking the nba by storm in a few years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYlnK-kQuHA
MMKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
Ikill
i be killah swag

Default Re: Andre Drummond wow

what a monster already looks like he can play in the NBA only 16 or 17 imagine in three years
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

Guy is the next KG. Unbelievable size and skill.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
MMKM
Local High School Star

Yeah, he's BIGGER than KG, already 250 lbs, and he has all the bounce and body control of a young KG. The only knock I hear on his game is his jumper is inconsistent, but basically with his size and explosiveness he could become a more fluid, more versatile version of Dwight Howard.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
Ikill
i be killah swag

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKM
Yeah, he's BIGGER than KG, already 250 lbs, and he has all the bounce and body control of a young KG. The only knock I hear on his game is his jumper is inconsistent, but basically with his size and explosiveness he could become a more fluid, more versatile version of Dwight Howard.
he's already taller than dwight
Old 11-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #6
MMKM
Local High School Star

ESPN has him at 6'11, 275 and he runs like a deer. Physically, he reminds me a little of Wilt Chamberlain. If he hits the 7 foot mark with his type of athleticism, look out. I haven't seen a high school kid with his kind of eye popping potential since Lebron James.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #7
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
ESPN has him at 6'11, 275 and he runs like a deer. Physically, he reminds me a little of Wilt Chamberlain. If he hits the 7 foot mark with his type of athleticism, look out.

Is the one inch difference between 6'11" and 7'0" really holding him back from taking off?
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:04 AM   #8
Roy Munson
The Rubberman

Looks pretty good. The one thing that really impressed me were his passing skills. He seems like he understands the game pretty well and isn't just a freak athlete playing basketball. I will say one thing, he needs to stop trying to cross people over and handle the ball so much. Stay in the paint, better things will happen there than on the perimeter.
Roy Munson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:20 AM   #9
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

He looks like a slow kid with that big body cause of those big legs, but his hops and moves are amazing.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:02 AM   #10
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

I heard about this kid before, he got game for sure .. But in high school he can do all that he wants, the tallest guys on the other team that are defending him can't put pressure on his handle so he seems confortable ..
I will like to see how he can do in college.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:24 AM   #11
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I heard about this kid before, he got game for sure .. But in high school he can do all that he wants, the tallest guys on the other team that are defending him can't put pressure on his handle so he seems confortable ..
I will like to see how he can do in college.
I can almost guarantee you that with that type of size and athleticism, he would absolutely dominate in college, even as a freshman. This guy is an absolute monster. One and done for sure, if he ends up attending college at all. I've read that there's an off chance he will do a year of prep school and go straight to the NBA, but the most likely scenario is him playing for the Huskies.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:57 AM   #12
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I can almost guarantee you that with that type of size and athleticism, he would absolutely dominate in college, even as a freshman. This guy is an absolute monster. One and done for sure, if he ends up attending college at all. I've read that there's an off chance he will do a year of prep school and go straight to the NBA, but the most likely scenario is him playing for the Huskies.

Please explain me that, i'm not from US, there is things that i don't get.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:52 AM   #13
Ikill
i be killah swag

Quote:
ESPN has him at 6'11, 275 and he runs like a deer. Physically, he reminds me a little of Wilt Chamberlain. If he hits the 7 foot mark with his type of athleticism, look out. I haven't seen a high school kid with his kind of eye popping potential since Lebron James.
I heard he has a 36 inch vertical or something thats more than Dwight howard whose is 35.5 his vertical will probably get to the 40s now that would be something never seen before a 7 footer with a 40 inch vertical. He would be staring at the rim.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:53 AM   #14
Ikill
i be killah swag

If he is 275 i wonder if he could get to 300 by the time he gets to the NBA.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:55 AM   #15
Ikill
i be killah swag

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Can he actually do that like you can't jump from high school to the NBA is prep school not considered high school.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: