Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-09-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Marcus Dupree

Watching the 30 for 30 is a sad story. Its horrible to see a young athlete mislead as badly as Dupree was. Ken Fairley is a dirty ass crook.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Marcus Dupree

That Fairley dude though.

What a fuck bag.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
TDPrime2030
Banned

TDPrime2030 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTDPrime2030 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

What did Ken Fairley do?
TDPrime2030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDPrime2030
What did Ken Fairley do?

Manipulated him and took his money.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #5
Sharp
I brick open layups

Sharp has an OK reputation so far

Truly a sad story. God blessed this guy with amazing talent. I wonder if those high school highlights are even real..damn.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I HAVE to see this one...damn

is there a link anywhere to watch this online?
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp
Truly a sad story. God blessed this guy with amazing talent. I wonder if those high school highlights are even real..damn.

Seems like most of his college highlights aren't even real. If he was playing right now, primetime would be on his nuts 1000x harder than Adrian Peterson's lol.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:26 PM   #8
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I HAVE to see this one...damn

is there a link anywhere to watch this online?

Nah brotha. It seems like ESPN has that 30 For 30 on lock.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
Nah brotha. It seems like ESPN has that 30 For 30 on lock.

I might actually purchase a couple of these on DVD. Some of these are really ****ing good. I loved the Ricky Williams one.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:29 PM   #10
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Seems like most of his college highlights aren't even real. If he was playing right now, primetime would be on his nuts 1000x harder than Adrian Peterson's lol.

Truly. He was an inch taller, 15 pounds heavier and faster than AP.

Good grief.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:32 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

It's too bad he'll just be one of those "what if" mythical figures. He's like the Len Bias of pro football in terms of missed potential. I loved the Len Bias 30 for 30 also btw.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:36 PM   #12
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't imagine any RB being dominate compared to Peterson...

there is no way to know who was faster, if Depree was infact faster it couldn't have been by much...

f*ck, I'm sad just thinking about this show...maybe I don't want to watch it...lol
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:38 PM   #13
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
It's too bad he'll just be one of those "what if" mythical figures. He's like the Len Bias of pro football in terms of missed potential. I loved the Len Bias 30 for 30 also btw.

Great parallel.

I shed tears watching that Len Bias one. Well, this one too, but that Len Bias doc had me feeling some kinda way lol.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:42 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
Great parallel.

I shed tears watching that Len Bias one. Well, this one too, but that Len Bias doc had me feeling some kinda way lol.

Yeah the Len Bias one was tough. This one was a very sad story but the Len Bias one was just a pure tragedy. It was emotional as hell to see the national reaction to his death.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #15
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I can't imagine any RB being dominate compared to Peterson...

there is no way to know who was faster, if Depree was infact faster it couldn't have been by much...

f*ck, I'm sad just thinking about this show...maybe I don't want to watch it...lol

Apparently that dude ran the 100m at like 9.8. To put that in perspective Usain Bolt is the current world record holder at 9.58 I'm not sure about AP's numbers but if he's doing that than I stand corrected.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: