Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-30-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default General NFL questions

Which current players are playing in their final season in the NFL?

Will any of the currently retired players/free agents ever play another down of NFL football? If so, which ones?

Which players have really slowed down this season, and are showing signs of aging?

Which current good team is in for major problems after this season? and vice versa, which current bad/average teams are setting themselves up for a nice future?

Where (if anywhere) will Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher, Brian Billick, etc be coaching next year?

What are the biggest issues the league is facing in the short term/long term future?

Will LA ever get a pro football team again?

Do YOU like football as much as you did 5-10 (etc) years ago? Do you like it more/less/interest stayed the same......

Will there be a lockout next season? Why or why not?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: General NFL questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Which current players are playing in their final season in the NFL?
Favre, Derrick Mason?, Clinton Portis?, Joey Galloway, Shawn Merriman? Brian Westbrook

Will any of the currently retired players/free agents ever play another down of NFL football? If so, which ones?

Which players have really slowed down this season, and are showing signs of aging?
Palmer has probably slowed the last few but this season I really notice it. Ochocinco too. Steve Smith.

Which current good team is in for major problems after this season? and vice versa, which current bad/average teams are setting themselves up for a nice future?
Major problems - Cincinatti, Miami, Tennessee, Arizona
Nice future - Cleveland, TB

Where (if anywhere) will Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher, Brian Billick, etc be coaching next year?

What are the biggest issues the league is facing in the short term/long term future?
Biggest is the CBA

Will LA ever get a pro football team again?
I believe so...within the next decade or so.

Do YOU like football as much as you did 5-10 (etc) years ago? Do you like it more/less/interest stayed the same......
I like it just as much as I always have. I think I proved that to myself when I watched an entire game of two 3-7 teams last night which resulted in a blowout. I can still watch games in which I have no rooting interest even if I have no fantasy football involvement, which seems to be the only reason people watch certain games these days.

Will there be a lockout next season? Why or why not?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:01 PM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: General NFL questions

Derrick Mason came out of retirement just before the season started and he's on pace for another 1000 yard season. I wonder how much of that has to do with Boldin opening up the field for him, though.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: