Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation
Default American Cities you want visit the most for the first time

1. Seattle. Always been fascinated by the greenery. This is #1 on my list this summer. I just hope it's not raining.

Monterey, CA

Mackinaw, MI

New York, NY

New Orleans (only during Mardi Gras)

Last edited by Tarik One : 12-05-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Tarik One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: American Cities you want visit the most for the time

"American Cities you want visit the most for the time"

LOL wut?
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:33 PM   #3
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

DC. If I could avoid getting shot it would be incredible to spend time at all the museums and see all the history that is there.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #4
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
1. Seattle. Always been fascinated by the greenery. This is #1 on my list this summer. I just hope it's not raining.

Monterey, CA

Mackinaw, MI

New York, NY

New Orleans (only during Mardi Gras)

Memphis, Tennessee

New Orleans, Louisiana (only NOT during Mardi Gras)
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:54 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
DC. If I could avoid getting shot it would be incredible to spend time at all the museums and see all the history that is there.

+1

I took a school trip there in middle school but I was too young to appreciate most of the places we went (although the Vietnam Memorial Wall tore me up) and I'd like to spend my time at the places I wish to.

My list would go:

New York
Seattle
San Antonio
Memphis
Chicago (been here a few times and will be there for New Years but never for a significant amount of time)
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:54 PM   #6
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen

DC is fine as long as you stay away from the ghetto. Georgetown is extremely nice.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:13 PM   #7
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

what's in memphis?
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:16 PM   #8
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Austin, TX
Seattle, WA
New Orleans, LA
Los Angeles, CA
Las Vegas, NV
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:35 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
what's in memphis?

Stax Museum
National Civil Rights Museum
Beale Street
Memphis in May
Graceland

etc
Old 12-04-2010, 10:36 PM   #10
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Don't come here during Mardi Gras. It's much better the other 364. Come for the Jazzfest, even though it's ridiculously hot.

NY - Going from the 27th to the 2nd this year.
Vegas
Chicago

Last edited by clipse026 : 12-04-2010 at 10:38 PM.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:36 PM   #11
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Miami now that I'm old enough to enjoy it
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #12
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

New York City (my whole dad's side of the family from there, but never been myself)
Portland (I hear it's kinda similar to Austin, which is cool)
Chicago (seems like a cool city)
Miami (might be going to Ultra '11 in february)
Los Angeles (just interested in checking it out)

done the Vegas thing (love it), as well as San Fran, New Orleans (handful of times), Boston, Minneap, and Colorado cities... but not the ones above just yet
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #13
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

I definitely plan on visiting New Orleans for the Jazz Festival at least once in my lifetime. I wouldn't want to be in the city during Mardi Gras either. I heard it just too ridiculous.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #14
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Savannah, GA's a bit of a slept on vacation town for young adults.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #15
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I definitely plan on visiting New Orleans for the Jazz Festival at least once in my lifetime. I wouldn't want to be in the city during Mardi Gras either. I heard it just too ridiculous.
Bourbon Street is worthless tourists trash. Mardi Gras isn't horrible though. Just don't go to crap like that. Go check out some parades in the city anywhere but there. Nothing else is really that wild, and most of the people acting a fool there are out of towners anyway.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: