Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default What are you Insecure about?

Height?
Weight?
Your woman being around other guys?
Lack of street cred (Probably the most pathetic one. So many people who feel the need to act hood just to impress people or deflect attention away from them).
Baldness?
Dating a less than attractive chick that you keep stashed away?

Anything?

Discuss....

Last edited by Tarik One : 12-10-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board
Default Re: What are you Insecure about?

Well street cred is definitely up there as one of my biggest ones for sure...can't let my nigg@s be thinking I'm soft.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my job .... I have to many bennys and I am obsolete...

ANy company would be happy bootin' me to the curb to save money.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

honestly, receding hairline. it's only just become barely noticeable to me, and my friends say they can't even tell when i pull my hair back. jesse katsopolis right here. but i'd still feel more secure if this didn't start for another 5 years.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #5
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Well I'm bi-polar and a hypochondriac, so pretty much everything.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #6
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My sensitive skin. Nuthin crucial, not like I'm albino or have acne everywhere but certain metals irritate my skin and give me nasty rashes. I shower very frequently but I get stray zits and sh!t on my ass cheeks which bugs me when I'm unclothed with a woman
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #7
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I'm insecure about my insecurities, it's really becoming quite a worry for me.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:46 PM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd say my weight, I'm 6'1" 195, and I should probably weigh like 160-170.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:55 AM   #9
IInvented
Hip Hop

IInvented has not been impressing people

my girl talkin to other dudes
IInvented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:57 AM   #10
TonyJones
Good High School Starter

TonyJones has decent reputationTonyJones has decent reputation

Lack of Social skills

Facial appearance

Body composition

Shyness

Mental issues (depression, anxiety)

Lack of job skills

Lack of relationship experience

Eating habits

Physical unattractiveness

Speech impediment

Lack of independence

Poor financial state
TonyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:58 AM   #11
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster

Virtually everything.
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:27 AM   #12
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Hair is thinning a bit on top ,thats about it really.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:31 AM   #13
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

my *****, but i'm asian that's a given

my girly hands, not sure how girls react to them

my shoe size, i wear 9 but i can fit a 8.5, always tied shoes tight as hell as a kid

my future, dont know what i'm gonna do with an english major except teach

my girlfriend, she is a whore
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:32 AM   #14
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Underballer is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUnderballer is starting to rub some people the wrong way

weight, too skinny/lanky
Underballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #15
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A lot to be honest. A lot of people probably perceive me to have low self-esteem because I dont like eye contact. I have talked with people with for hours and have only looked them in the eyes for a couple times. Take that for what you will.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: