Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Default Cop turns off camera and commences 2 whooping womans ass *Video*

Did cop do his job or he went too far because woman was acting uncooperative but damn.....bleed on the floor and show the picture of bruised face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNikH1VkUA8
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cop turns off camera and commences 2 whooping womans ass *Video*

LMAO @ "she fell". When has an injury like that ever, I mean ever caused by falling? That alone makes the cop guilty.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #3
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Holy shit, that is a huge bitch move on the cops part. What kind of a man would do that to a woman. Not enough evidence to press charges? Really? I mean really???
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #4
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He went overboard but is it really that hard to co-operate?
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #5
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ2k8
He went overboard but is it really that hard to co-operate?

Stupid *****+intoxication= uncooperation

Cop should have shown more hesitation
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #6
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

It really seems like they need to go back to the drawing board on what it takes to become a police officer. Many don't seem mentally capable for such a job.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #7
Kasper
Great young streetballer

Kasper has not been impressing people

lol.. she got what she deserved.

Seriously? If that was a dude acting like that it wouldnt even be an issue.
Kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:23 PM   #8
Kasper
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
It really seems like they need to go back to the drawing board on what it takes to become a police officer. Many don't seem mentally capable for such a job.

back to the drawing board? stfu. ***** was acting crazy. Got what was coming to her.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #9
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasper
back to the drawing board? stfu. ***** was acting crazy. Got what was coming to her.

I'm not referring simply to this incident though. It seems for the last decade at least (with the rise of the internet and more cameras) we are seeing just how bad cops are at properly their job. I'm also speaking from personal experience with police officers who come off as any regular joe that just happens to have a badge without a clue as to what they are doing.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #10
Kasper
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
I'm not referring simply to this incident though. It seems for the last decade at least (with the rise of the internet and more cameras) we are seeing just how bad cops are at properly their job. I'm also speaking from personal experience with police officers who come off as any regular joe that just happens to have a badge without a clue as to what they are doing.

This is true. I apologize.

I can't help but feeling that chick got what she deserved though?
Old 12-11-2010, 11:03 PM   #11
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He probably got upset when she was screaming "get away from me" cause it reminded him of every female he ever tried to talk to.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #12
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Quote:
This is true. I apologize.

I can't help but feeling that chick got what she deserved though?

Definitely, to us she got what she deserved maybe. For us maybe we would do worst. But that's where I think a police officer should be different. They should be able to think in ways that allow them to handle such situations differently from how you and I would think to. Raising the qualifications would make it easier to say they deserve better pay.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:47 PM   #13
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

She's no danger to him or anyone else. She's already cuffed. She's clearly intoxicated. And he can clearly out muscle her whenever he needs to. You think she deserved to be sitting in a pile of her own blood? Wow........
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:05 AM   #14
Kasper
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
She's no danger to him or anyone else. She's already cuffed. She's clearly intoxicated. And he can clearly out muscle her whenever he needs to. You think she deserved to be sitting in a pile of her own blood? Wow........

Yes. yes I do.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:26 AM   #15
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yes. yes I do.

Good thing you aren't in law enforcement and I hope not in the military as well.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: