Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-13-2010, 11:54 PM   #1
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Jay-A: SOMETHING PERSONAL [Addressing a girl I just stopped talking to]

http://usershare.net/kdf6ehc9ape9

I got sensitive side, too.

Lyrics:

Urgh...

On the real debated making this
Alot to thank but my patience chipped
Ain't a diss just somethin sealed with a kiss
Listen Miss...
Miss you a ton
No wish to back-up, just thoughts wrapped up
All facts dressed in black
Confess from my lungs, accept the outcome...just questioning how come
In 30 days ain't seen rain yet change from babies boos to I don't wanna f*ck with u
Damn....
More I brew, less this about me - more about you
For I am who I am
A man without grands, integrity is where I stand
You appease visually, that's easily proved
As a rule, truth is cruel
Beauty on the outside not a peephole inside
Philly's want a hero but can ya ego move aside??
My theory go...bad habits hard to die
Rather starve than march for pride
Feelings fill ya heart, weeks later we depart
Got me illin - like when the end begin to start???
Was just holding ya, thinking I was a boulder
Stroking ya cheekbones, feeling Casanova
Emotions rollin, but like lotioned skinned
It's over...
My boys like, we told ya
Joke's on me, she low grade like elementary
Feelings never simple, see
Didn't stand up like I stood up then
It's a saying: don't let friends character assassinate
Well mate, that phrase gone with the wind
Some ways hard to defend
Especially with no stake in....her heart
Start believing, irony meets reason
Like how you show strength to overshadow ya weakness
Insist in dating threesomes, resist what's sent freely
Want perfection like that ain't a deathwish
Question: what we ask in others, is that our reflection???
Patience, understanding,...
I know baby, tough shit
You on to the next one, ready to tell'em how you a tough get
High five ya girls, maybe bump tits
I'm a keep live and bump this
You can Dueces and the chump remix
Sianara, we can twist the facts tomorrora
Jay-A's mouth a problem, I gotta say holla...holla

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 12-13-2010 at 11:57 PM.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jay-A: SOMETHING PERSONAL [Addressing a girl I just stopped talking to]

I can see why she stopped talking to you.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #3
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Jay-A: SOMETHING PERSONAL [Addressing a girl I just stopped talking to]

damn it, my gif didn't work.

Last edited by Disaprine : 12-14-2010 at 12:08 AM.
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

man, first of all, those lyrics are really bad. awful. and the production is arranged all wrong. it doesn't give space for the rap at all, and you don't give any space to the production.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
I can see why she stopped talking to you.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:17 AM   #6
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
man, first of all, those lyrics are really bad. awful. and the production is arranged all wrong. it doesn't give space for the rap at all, and you don't give any space to the production.
You think the lyrics are trash?? Interesting. Its pretty much a consensus that what I'm spitting is definitely dope, I just got to learn how to do it effectively.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:25 AM   #7
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
You think the lyrics are trash?? Interesting. Its pretty much a consensus that what I'm spitting is definitely dope, I just got to learn how to do it effectively.

to be honest and objective (i'm trying to be helpful), your 'sensitive side' is definitely not your strong suit. i'd steer clear, or keep writing (without releasing the songs for people to hear) until it's matured a bit. some of the details are cringeworthy, and it kind of veered into taylor swift 'spurned lover' territory.
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:44 AM   #8
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

deucewallaces finally gets a shout out in a pb rap. props to you deuces.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: