Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-18-2010, 03:39 AM   #1
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default How has Kanye West revolutionized Hip-Hop?

I've heard this a couple of times this week. Anyone care to enlighten me?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:43 AM   #2
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How has Kanye West revolutionized Hip-Hop?

I don't think he has at all. He has two pretty good albums, that's about it. And a lot of good songs he's produced or had some involvement in. But nothing to revolutionized rap. I mean, listen about at a lot of the new pop hop artist emerging. I'd like to think he or any of his fans wouldn't want to give him credit for someone like Soulja Boy.

Last edited by Captain Kirk : 12-18-2010 at 03:47 AM.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:46 AM   #3
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

How has 2pac revolutionize hip-hop is the real question?

Last edited by Premeditated : 12-18-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:56 AM   #4
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

His first two albums were great. I might be the only person who likes Late Registration more than The College Dropout.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:58 AM   #5
Mr. Grieves
He shoots, he bricks.

Mr. Grieves has decent reputationMr. Grieves has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
How has 2pac revolutionize hip-hop is the real question?

He has created the largest catalogue of music in history from BEYOND the grave. lol
Mr. Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:01 AM   #6
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I think people are thinking trends=revolutionary which is NOT the case.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:01 AM   #7
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Has any of 2Pac CDs ever been album of the decade like College Dropout was according to Rolling Stones? I'll take those white dudes opinion on hip hop than you white cats on a message board.

Eat your heart out....cano.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:02 AM   #8
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Has any of 2Pac CDs ever been album of the decade like College Dropout was according to Rolling Stones? I'll take those white dudes opinion on hip hop than you white cats on a message board.

Eat your heart out....cano.

Your gimmick is actually getting funny to me.

It's still lame though.

Do the science God!
Old 12-18-2010, 04:02 AM   #9
xv6brandon
Banned

xv6brandon is starting to rub some people the wrong wayxv6brandon is starting to rub some people the wrong way

make it cool to be gay
xv6brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:09 AM   #10
Premeditated
Banned

lol. Pac getting sonned by vh1 by placing Jay z and Biggie higher all time musicians before Pac.

Biggie has had more of an influence than Pac when it came to rapping. You don't hear anybody today trying to bite Pac's nursery and generic flow. But Biggie was biggest mainstream artist to use witty lyrics and word plays. He birth cats like Jay, Fab, Cam, Drake. sh1t, i can go on.

My style is gucci like a hooker's puzzy.....eeeewwwwww!!
Old 12-18-2010, 04:12 AM   #11
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I mean, it seems to me that the only reason people don't like him is because he is a prick outside of the game. But personally, if your talking about his work, he is extraordinary.

College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation, and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy are like 10/10 albums. They are incredible pieces of work.

I mean, I don't think he is anything different, but he is definitely the best out of the generic rapper pool. I have a lot of respect for 'Ye.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:13 AM   #12
Premeditated
Banned

I guess H0e Getter didn't answer my question because she can't so that's why she's using to hide how she really feel. you fukking dunce, you.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:16 AM   #13
Premeditated
Banned

How many grammys Pac won? How you gonna revolutionize something and you aren't even recognized by what you're pursuing?
Old 12-18-2010, 04:19 AM   #14
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
How many grammys Pac won? How you gonna revolutionize something and you aren't even recognized by what you're pursuing?

You must really hate 'Ye to try to turn this into a Pac debate (while looking like a total douche bag in the process)
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #15
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Grammy's are way overrated to be honest. It's voted by old white people who knows nothing about the 'hood.

Remember Millie Vanillie took home a few Grammy's before they got ratted out?
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: