Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 12-23-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
Pouch26
Good High School Starter

Pouch26 has an OK reputation so far
Default Kenyon Martin? Worth grabbing?

I'm trying to figure out my team, so I can make the right moves to stay competitive. I was in 3rd place, but dropped to 6th. It's close though.
Some analysts are saying with Shaq and JOneal back, Glen Davis is not going to produce. But, I feel like he's the 6th man. Thoughts?

12 team/h2h/9 standard cats/daily changes
pg tony parker
sg jason richardson
g tyreke evans
f channing frye
sf lebron
pf blake griffin
c al jefferson
util john wall
util wesley matthews
b jared dudley
b glen davis
b gortat
b jr smith
b anthony morrow
Pouch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #2
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kenyon Martin? Worth grabbing?

If he's on waivers, yes. Grab him asap.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #3
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

I'm on a 12 team h2h too and got Kenyon as an F.A. last night. Been having problems with my frontcourt. Hopefully he helps
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #4
Pouch26
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
If he's on waivers, yes. Grab him asap.

Who should I drop for him? Glen Davis or Dudley?
Old 12-23-2010, 12:28 PM   #5
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouch26

Dudley seems like he's underperforming right now. I was looking at his stats yesterday and almost picked him up.

I'm thinking about dropping Dejuan Blair for KMart in my league.

Edit: God damn it! Someone just picked up Kmart 15 minutes ago... John Salmons was also picked up off of waivers. Me = Angry.

Last edited by ProfessorMurder : 12-23-2010 at 12:31 PM.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I would drop Dudley. Davis will continue to get extra touches and time until Perkins is back, which is gonna be in awhile.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:43 AM   #7
Pouch26
Good High School Starter

Dudley is having a great night. 8-11, 6 3-pointers, and 7 rebs. I feel like VC will come back and steal some of his minutes and then get hurt again.
Gortat not looking good tonight...But might take awhile to get it going.

Any other thoughts will be greatly appreciated. In 6th place and I need some help. Thanks!
Old 12-24-2010, 05:30 PM   #8
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

I stashed him on my IR a week or 2 ago. I'm going to wait and see if he produces to see if he makes a roster spot
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 05:48 PM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I added Dudley only because 3pterz are my one weakness in a couple of leagues and I added Martin in another because I needed some rebounds steals....

Martin has more history of greatness although pronish. Dudley is just a streamer ride him while he is hot.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #10
illmaticone
I hit open layups

illmaticone has not been impressing people

is travis outlaw worth dropping for kenyon martin?
illmaticone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:32 AM   #11
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmaticone
is travis outlaw worth dropping for kenyon martin?

I think that's a fair player to drop to take a chance on KMart.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:44 AM   #12
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out my team, so I can make the right moves to stay competitive. I was in 3rd place, but dropped to 6th. It's close though.
Some analysts are saying with Shaq and JOneal back, Glen Davis is not going to produce. But, I feel like he's the 6th man. Thoughts?

12 team/h2h/9 standard cats/daily changes
pg tony parker
sg jason richardson
g tyreke evans
f channing frye
sf lebron
pf blake griffin
c al jefferson
util john wall
util wesley matthews
b jared dudley
b glen davis
b gortat
b jr smith
b anthony morrow

I added Dudley when they announced that VC might have surgery, but with him questionable to play on Sunday and saying that he's not electing to have the surgery, Dudley is gonna be hard to own until VC goes down. Dudley has a tremendous ceiling, but he's done this before where he had huge spurts and then fallen off the radar. That being said, I think you owe it to yourself to hold him another week and see how it all pans out.

If you're a gamblin man you could potentially drop Big Baby, as both Shaq and JO are entering the fold for Boston again. The problem with that is Davis has proven that he can carve out a pretty decent stat line night in and night out no matter who's playing in front of him. He's been a great glue guy so far, and I wouldnt expect that to change a whole lot with the big boys getting healthy again.

The best drop for KMart is Morrow IMO. His injury leaves him dead weight on your bench, and since he wont be back for another two weeks or so, he allows you to see how Dudley pans out too. If Dudley sucks and VC isnt going down, re-add Morrow a week and a half from now.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #13
Pouch26
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by benJAMin
I added Dudley when they announced that VC might have surgery, but with him questionable to play on Sunday and saying that he's not electing to have the surgery, Dudley is gonna be hard to own until VC goes down. Dudley has a tremendous ceiling, but he's done this before where he had huge spurts and then fallen off the radar. That being said, I think you owe it to yourself to hold him another week and see how it all pans out.

If you're a gamblin man you could potentially drop Big Baby, as both Shaq and JO are entering the fold for Boston again. The problem with that is Davis has proven that he can carve out a pretty decent stat line night in and night out no matter who's playing in front of him. He's been a great glue guy so far, and I wouldnt expect that to change a whole lot with the big boys getting healthy again.

The best drop for KMart is Morrow IMO. His injury leaves him dead weight on your bench, and since he wont be back for another two weeks or so, he allows you to see how Dudley pans out too. If Dudley sucks and VC isnt going down, re-add Morrow a week and a half from now.

Thanks Benjamin! It's hard to drop Morrow...But I'm considering it. I need help with FG%. Morrow is hard to drop because of his 3 point shot with a decent FG% combo. Dudley was really aggressive, found his shot, got rebounds and seems like a game changer. I'm thinking VC will get hurt again, so he's harder to drop. I know he has a history of these hot streaks and is a streamer...But I'm hoping for a breakout. I think I'm going to see how KMart plays next game and make my final decision. Thanks everyone!
Old 01-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #14
lakeshow2011
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lakeshow2011 has an OK reputation so far

Well he got injured again so I think you're question is answered. I wouldn't jump on Dudley or Kenyon too quickly.
lakeshow2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:17 AM   #15
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

to answor of questian i say of no of tread
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: