Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 12-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here
Default Shabazz Muhammad

Shabazz highlights

How do you think he will do in the NBA? Who's game does his remind you of?
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Shabazz Muhammad

I don't know much about him. And watching one highlight clip and then trying to judge his game isn't fair. But he is one of the two recruits I want more than anyone else in the 2012 class to end up at UNC. I'm glad Roy Williams decided to back off J.P. Tokoto to put the fullcourt press on Shabazz.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
HB40TheNextStar
More like Matt Boner

HB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected poster

Needs to figure out how to use his right hand. Other than Drummond, I doubt there's a better player in 2012.

6'5", 7'0" wingspan, explosive to the rim and at the rim, good shooter, and he's a smart player with the killer instinct.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbaMt...eature=related

KG215: who do you want more at Carolina? Ridley?

I really think Shabazz will come in and put McCants-type numbers, no matter where he lands.

Last edited by HB40TheNextStar : 12-29-2010 at 06:17 PM.
HB40TheNextStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #4
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB40TheNextStar
KG215: who do you want more at Carolina? Ridley?

Yes. I want Shabazz, too, but Ridley is a must IMO.

I know some UNC fans were saying Purvis and Muhammad wanted to play together. Let's hope Purvis' commitment to Louisville doesn't mean anything.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #5
Tide
Bulls and Mavs

Tide has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Yes. I want Shabazz, too, but Ridley is a must IMO.

I know some UNC fans were saying Purvis and Muhammad wanted to play together. Let's hope Purvis' commitment to Louisville doesn't mean anything.

From what I hear Muhammad and a kid named Winston Shepard are basically a package deal
Tide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:05 AM   #6
KG215
NBA Legend

Havent heard that, but it doesn't mean anything. You hear every year about "Recruit A and Recruit B are a package deal." How many times does that actually hold true?

I know a lot of people were saying Kyrie Irving and Harrison Barnes were a package deal.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:47 AM   #7
ukfan22
Great young streetballer

ukfan22 has decent reputation

Don't sleep on Cal.......
ukfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:52 AM   #8
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he of not became of jordans
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: