Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 12-31-2010, 02:10 AM   #1
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation
Default Austin Rivers

What more can i say about this future Blue Devil

Dude is a stud gonna be a something special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRVQZ07evc&feature=fvst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfEGZ...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnZbe...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y1uF...eature=channel
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
Robens24
I brick open layups

Robens24 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Austin Rivers

I don't live to far away from his school
Robens24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

I'm looking forward to seeing him next year. I'm guessing Kyrie is coming back so Duke should be in good shape again next year. Last I heard Marshall Plumlee is coming for sure and is supposed to be better than his brothers
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
I'm looking forward to seeing him next year. I'm guessing Kyrie is coming back so Duke should be in good shape again next year. Last I heard Marshall Plumlee is coming for sure and is supposed to be better than his brothers
Kyrie's coming back
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:55 AM   #5
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill
Kyrie's coming back

Sweet, there was some talk right after the injury that he could still be a first rounder. K's boys aren't normally one and dones though.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:19 AM   #6
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill
Kyrie's coming back

How positive are you about that?
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:00 PM   #7
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hope he stays 2-3 years in college so boston can tank for him
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
i'm not it was a question
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What more can you say? Well you said nothing so...
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #10
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes

Unless he's Kyrie, Kyrie's parents, or Coach K, he has no more of an idea of whether he's coming back or not, than you and I .
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #11
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat cool

If Irving talks to NBA people and realizes he will go top 5, he's leaving. JMO.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:19 AM   #12
roffie
Local High School Star

roffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat cool

is rivers as good as john wall?
roffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:52 AM   #13
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

It would be great for him if he could go to Boston, with his Dad Doc Rivers coaching him.
But, it probably won't happen, Boston's not a lottery bound team.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:49 PM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't see Irving going back for another year. He is pretty much assured a Top 5 spot... Possibly the No. 1 pick. There aren't many kids who are going to pass up that kind of opportunity. Plus, by staying another year, he may be entering an NBA with a new collective bargaining agreement that will result in him getting a shorter, smaller contract.

I feel like his choosing to play in the tournament is a sign that this is his only year at Duke. Pure speculation, of course, but he is clearly not 100-percent and probably shouldn't be playing, but he wanted his one tournament run before turning pro.

If I had to put odds on Kyrie's return, I would probably make them 70-30 in favor of the draft.

On Rivers...

What does he project as? A point guard? He is a bit of a tweener between the 1 and the 2 at 6-foot-4. He will probably end up being a combo guard.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 03-20-2011 at 09:27 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 07:23 PM   #15
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
What does he project as? A point guard? He is a bit of a tweener between the 1 and the 2 at 6-foot-4. He will probably end up being a combo guard.
He is 100% a point guard. He's also 6'2", not 6'4". He may even be shorter than that.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: