Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 12-03-2006, 10:49 PM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Staples Center Lighting for Clips Games?

Ok, this may be a strange question...

So, with the Lakers games, they have instituted the "intimate" lighting in which the lights over the crowd are dimmed or turned off, only highlighting the center stage, which is the court... Just like it was back in the days of the Fabulous Forum. Ok cool.....

However, are they doing the same for the Clips games? From what I have seen, I honestly cannot tell, but it looks like they don't use the same lighting and light up the crowd.

Am I blind?

Thanks!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:14 PM   #2
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Clippers don't change the lights, the lights are on over the crowd and I actually like it better then when it's dimmed when your AT the game, although not as much as if its on TV.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:06 AM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

Am I blind?

yes
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:46 PM   #4
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

its cus clipper fans (women) are hotter than laker fans. whenever i go to a clipper game most of the time im not payin attention to it.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:51 PM   #5
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLAlegend32
its cus clipper fans (women) are hotter than laker fans. whenever i go to a clipper game most of the time im not payin attention to it.

Yeah its just a bunch of rich old white people at Laker games. At Clipper games theres always honeys all over the place, not to mention the Clipper Spirit and the Clipper fan patrol squad are hot as hell
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:12 PM   #6
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Yeah its just a bunch of rich old white people at Laker games. At Clipper games theres always honeys all over the place, not to mention the Clipper Spirit and the Clipper fan patrol squad are hot as hell

Clippers Spirit was walking around pre-game taking pictures when Clips played the Lakers, and damn were they sizzling. I got my picture taken with one of them, and I just wished that I could have gotten them somewhere quiet :cough: forget the game when you have the Spirit there.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:41 PM   #7
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Clippers Spirit was walking around pre-game taking pictures when Clips played the Lakers, and damn were they sizzling. I got my picture taken with one of them, and I just wished that I could have gotten them somewhere quiet :cough: forget the game when you have the Spirit there.

I actually think we have hotter girls in our fan patrol. Im more into the brunettes and brown skinned girls.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:50 PM   #8
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lakers paid for the lighting it's for their games only according to aeg
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: