Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 01-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
C-Webb4
Rondoooooooooooooooooo

C-Webb4 has decent reputationC-Webb4 has decent reputation
Default Counter offer I received

His:
Bosh
Ellis
Wilson Chandler

For my:
Joe Johnson
Beasley
Kev-Martin

I'm considering because i'm way ahead in scoring and I need rebounding, blocks and 3 pointers.

Last edited by C-Webb4 : 01-03-2011 at 09:05 PM.
C-Webb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Counter offer I received

id take that offer instantly

probably wont help in rebounding

if he`s willing to do that deal, counter for a legit big man
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
C-Webb4
Rondoooooooooooooooooo

C-Webb4 has decent reputationC-Webb4 has decent reputation

Yeah, I feel like it's a great offer personally. Only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is because i'm wondering if I could get more out of the guy because he seems to be selling Ellis really hard. However, probably it could be one of those things where if I don't snag this deal right now he'll smarten up and not offer something this good again.
C-Webb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #4
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, as Stuckey said it won't help your rebounding much but i'd take that deal too.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #5
sportin_life
Gotta love West LA

sportin_life has an OK reputation so far

Wow, take that trade before he changes his mind. You win by a huge margin to the point where I think the trade is almost vetoable.

Right now, Chandler is a beast in fantasy (3's, steals, blocks) and will probably stay that way unless NY lands Melo. Chandler's stats are almost like prime Marion. Ellis is also great this year and Bosh has been playing like a 2nd rounder recently since his horrible start earlier in the year.

In terms of value purely for fantasy, you pretty much get the 3 best players in the deal (Kev Martin is debatable but I always expect him to get injured). JJ hasn't been that great this year and Beasley offers a lot of scoring but not much else.
sportin_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:34 AM   #6
Gfronning
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Gfronning has an OK reputation so far

Jump on this offer.
Gfronning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #7
lakeshow2011
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lakeshow2011 has an OK reputation so far

As others have said I would take this offer too. It's even more one-sided now that B-ez has been having ankle problems lately. But yea definitely accept this offer if its still on the table.
lakeshow2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:18 AM   #8
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

do of tradings
good
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: