Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 01-04-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Derrick Favors

To all Nets fans...
What type of player is he?
Who does he remind you of?
Will he still be on the roster by the end of Feb?
Anything else on your mind about him?
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Derrick Favors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
To all Nets fans...
What type of player is he?
Who does he remind you of?
Will he still be on the roster by the end of Feb?
Anything else on your mind about him?
I found an interesting stat about him, To all Net fans, Nuggets Management found that Dwight Howard,Kevin Garnett and Amar'e Stoudemire all had identical stats as Rookie Derrick Favors at age 19 playing same amount of minutes.

Last edited by D12"Magic" : 01-04-2011 at 10:23 PM.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:37 PM   #3
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Also Avery planning on starting Favors soon so he can develop, it will be hard with Humpries Consistency
Old 01-04-2011, 10:20 PM   #4
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
I found an interesting stat about him, To all Net fans, Nuggets Management found that Dwight Howard,Kevin Garnett and Amar'e Stoudemire all had identical stats as Rookie Derrick Favors at age 19.
I think you mean for the amount of PT Favors gets.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #5
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
I think you mean for the amount of PT Favors gets.
Forgot that part
Old 01-05-2011, 05:36 AM   #6
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
To all Nets fans...
What type of player is he? Fearless rebounder. Glue guy.
Who does he remind you of? Rookie Dwight Howard
Will he still be on the roster by the end of Feb? I honestly do not know.
Anything else on your mind about him? I'll be rooting for him wherever he ends up playing. Looks like a humble kid that has a lot of potential.

^^
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:54 PM   #7
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
^^
Thanks! any other net fan opinions?
Old 01-05-2011, 09:58 PM   #8
Blu
I brick open layups

Blu has decent reputationBlu has decent reputation

What type of player is he? Currently, a rebounder, and finisher. In the future, a power player, rebounder, and an elbow extended player

Who does he remind you of? Dwight Howard during his first year in the league.

Will he still be on the roster by the end of Feb? I hope so but unsure at the moment.

Anything else on your mind about him? I am rooting for this guy. I really hope he a) gets ample opportunity to develop and b) is used appropriately. I believe he has the makeup to be a very strong compliment to brook and together (if they stay together) can mask each other's weaknesses.

I hope that helps ^
Blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:41 PM   #9
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu
What type of player is he? Currently, a rebounder, and finisher. In the future, a power player, rebounder, and an elbow extended player

Will he still be on the roster by the end of Feb? I hope so but unsure at the moment.

Anything else on your mind about him? I am rooting for this guy. I really hope he a) gets ample opportunity to develop and b) is used appropriately. I believe he has the makeup to be a very strong compliment to brook and together (if they stay together) can mask each other's weaknesses.

I hope that helps
^
Very much. nice post.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #10
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
To all Nets fans...
What type of player is he?A Hard worker and terrific Rebounder.
Who does he remind you of?A young Amar'e
Will he still be on the roster by the end of Feb?Hopefully, I doubt NJ gets Melo
Anything else on your mind about him?Hopefully he'll stop fouling and be patient,mad potential.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 01-07-2011, 11:01 PM   #11
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

What type of player is he? Enforcer ( Big defensive body that will get rebounds, blocks, but he is also capable of scoring unlike a lot of other enforcers.)

Who does he remind you of? Early Dwight is the obvious answer due to body and athleticism.

Will he still be on the roster by the end of Feb? I hope so, I can see a big future ahead of this kid when he matures.

Anything else on your mind about him? I think when we see him starting for a little while we will see an increase in productivity whether or not his time goes up. I think this is because he is young and given the praise by starting him will give him more confidence to push himself to the next level and to be more aggressive when on the court because he wont want to lose that starting position.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:14 AM   #12
Chris Quinn
Banned

Chris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableChris Quinn is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu

I hope that helps ^

nice post
Chris Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #13
D12"Magic"
College superstar

BTW solid game from Favors yesterday even though it was a mediocre lost by the Wizards.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #14
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
BTW solid game from Favors yesterday even though it was a mediocre lost by the Wizards.
Yeah. Only 2 fouls... Very impressive. Hopefully he learned from the game in Chicago.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:27 PM   #15
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Yeah. Only 2 fouls... Very impressive. Hopefully he learned from the game in Chicago.
Lets hope he can be consistent.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: