Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 01-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
JG000
High School JV MVP

JG000 has an OK reputation so far
Default Better pick up this week: Tyrus Thomas or Diaw?

I am looking to do a pump and dump this week, and the Bobcats have a very attractive schedule (4 games)

Who can I expect better numbers from? Neither is playing particularly well, however Boris is doing slightly better. Thomas just recently came off an injury as you may already know

(both are free agents in my league at the moment)
JG000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Better pick up this week: Tyrus Thomas or Diaw?

Go with Diaw.

I have Thomas, he's been alright for as my Center-2 guy but that's not saying much since productive centers are hard to find. And yeah his numbers are inconsistent due to injuries and minutes.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd go Diaw. He has the ability to put up numbers in almost every category.
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
eeemmad
I airball my layups

eeemmad has an OK reputation so far

Diaw gives you Rebounds, Assists, Steals and 3's and doesn't really hurt you on his 1 FTA a game. Thomas gives you about the same rebounds, a better FT% on 2.5 FT a game, and gives you blocks.

Both give about 6 boards and 10 pts. However Diaw gives you 4 Assists, 1 Steal, and 1 three while Thomas gives you 2 Blocks. Unless you really need blocks I'd go with Diaw.
eeemmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #5
lakeshow2011
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lakeshow2011 has an OK reputation so far

I don't know how Tyrus has done this season but I have had Diaw on one of my teams and he is wildly inconsistent. He does give you a little bit of everything though, for instance I think last night he had 9 pts 7 boards and 4 assists with a steal and a block. He will have games where he plays like a very great fantasy player and then he will have stretches where it's debatable whether he should be kept on a 13 player roster. Its up to you if you can weather the inconsistencies in Diaw.
lakeshow2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #6
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster

Well hope you started Diaw he had a tripple double. Also they are gonna showcase him to trade him.
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:47 AM   #7
JG000
High School JV MVP

JG000 has an OK reputation so far

NEW QUESTION: Diaw or Andrei Kirilenko?

Who should I keep going forward??
JG000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:00 PM   #8
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

thomas of bettor playor
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #9
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kirialnko better to diaw
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: