Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Felton... backup?

Felton might have hit a wall - due to excitement, more play than ever before, new system, a ton of minutes while figuring out new players at some point the Knicks are going to have to rest him.

Who do we want to see get those minutes? How might we keep continuity while letting him rest?
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Felton... backup?

When i read the title, I thought you were implying Felton being a backup.

Personally I want a cheap signing, who would love to get back in the league.

Rafer Alston, I'm sure can give Felton a break so he can be on the floor for about 30-32 minutes a game.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #3
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

We would have to waive someone first to sign Alston. (RMJ ?)
But I wouldn't mind the AR for Telfair & Utah's 1st rd pick from Minny. I just don't know if or even when it's going to happen.
Maybe throw in TD with the deal to sweeten it a bit for Minny. (Kahn loves PG's).
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:31 PM   #4
Pointguard

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
When i read the title, I thought you were implying Felton being a backup.
Ha! I see that now. My bad, I don't know why I worded it as such.
Quote:
Personally I want a cheap signing, who would love to get back in the league.

Rafer Alston, I'm sure can give Felton a break so he can be on the floor for about 30-32 minutes a game.
Great choice. I forgot all about him. He got that run and gun in him.

A weird sidebar would be factoring the D Antoni's doghouse. I never seen a coach that has put so many players in the dogmansion (heck dog hotel).
Old 01-17-2011, 11:38 PM   #5
Pointguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
We would have to waive someone first to sign Alston. (RMJ ?)
But I wouldn't mind the AR for Telfair & Utah's 1st rd pick from Minny. I just don't know if or even when it's going to happen.
Maybe throw in TD with the deal to sweeten it a bit for Minny. (Kahn loves PG's).

That too would be a good idea too. I didn't hear the Telfair part of the deal... when there is movement it is a good opportunity to sneak in a valueable piece.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:49 AM   #6
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wouldn't mind seeing Chris Quinn here. Yeah, who? Well he's a slasher, can hit the three consistently, and above all else is a smart player that can adapt.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:03 AM   #7
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i would love for Rafer to be a Knick.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:48 AM   #8
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
That too would be a good idea too. I didn't hear the Telfair part of the deal... when there is movement it is a good opportunity to sneak in a valueable piece.

Telfairs contract expires this year too.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #9
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's a win win situation with either player IMO.Telfair clearly is showing he would rather playing time over money at this point AND his contract expires.Alston I'm sure has to know he's only gonna get the vet min AND he's pretty much tryna get back into the league.Both guys can pass their asses off and run the fast break and pick and roll really well too.I also like the previous suggestion of Chris Quinn.Never was a fan of his but for this system,I think he'd work out pretty well.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #10
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

JBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Telfairs contract expires this year too.
telfair would be nice
JBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:14 PM   #11
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i wudnt mind mayo running pg duties when felton goes out.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:34 PM   #12
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/willia...ed_012611.html

Our backup PG ladies and gentlemen?
Old 01-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #13
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

good for temporary time being
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #14
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

Quote:
http://www.nba.com/magic/news/willia...ed_012611.html

Our backup PG ladies and gentlemen?
Man, he'd be awesome in this offense cause he can actually pass.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:34 PM   #15
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

The Knicks should get him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaITOvUQ4I

He sure as hell gives his passes much oomph than Felton does to Amare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYnW0...eature=related
MightyWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: