Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
Vince McMahon
I hit open layups

Vince McMahon is starting to rub some people the wrong wayVince McMahon is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default I need some reps

Please rep me, I'm a very good poster.
Vince McMahon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I need some reps

Reported and requested to have you banned. You seem to add nothing to the board and you made an identical worthless thread yesterday (which you bumped several times already).

I suggest anybody else who enters this does the same.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #3
Vince McMahon
I hit open layups

Vince McMahon is starting to rub some people the wrong wayVince McMahon is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Reported and requested to have you banned. You seem to add nothing to the board and you made an identical worthless thread yesterday (which you bumped several times already).

Can you rep me?
Old 01-19-2011, 07:31 PM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon
Can you rep me?

negged
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:32 PM   #5
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Can you rep me?

Can't. I negged you not too long ago.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
Vince McMahon
I hit open layups

Bumping for the reps.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #7
HisAirness3
Banned

HisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputation

Quote:

Too bad it isn't going to matter. I am not on the OP's side, I want him banned too, but it just doesn't happen around here.
HisAirness3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #8
stillat!Tdamnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness3
Too bad it isn't going to matter. I am not on the OP's side, I want him banned too, but it just doesn't happen around here.
I agree 100% with this guy.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:48 PM   #9
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Done.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:49 PM   #10
Vince McMahon
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Done.
Can you rep me? please.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:50 PM   #11
HisAirness3
Banned

HisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputation

I would rather have negs
HisAirness3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #12
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This looks like a gimmick on a mission to get rid of rep...I don't know that I disagree with his mission!
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:49 PM   #13
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Can you rep me? please.

Yes i can but i don't want
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Vince McMahon huh ... No Chance In Hell!!!
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #15
ClearYourMind
Banned

ClearYourMind posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryClearYourMind posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

rep beggers are pathetic.
ClearYourMind is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: