Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Rank your favorite days of the week

Got this idea from another thread

From best to least:

Saturday

Thursday (Just the feeling I get knowing that the week is almost up)

Friday (Overrated day IMO. Usually burned out. I go out on Thursdays much more than I do on Fridays)

Sunday

Monday (I've never really had a problem with Mondays like most people. I have more energy on this day than any other day of the week.)

Wednesday

Tuesday
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rank your favorite days of the week

Friday
Saturday
Thursday
Sunday
Wednesday
Monday
Tuesday
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #3
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

EDIT: ^^ Thats ****ing creepy haha

ya...**** Tuesday..

Friday
Saturday
Thursday
Sunday
Wednesday
Monday
Tuesday
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #4
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Thursday
Wednesday
Tuesday
Monday
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #5
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Friday
Saturday
Thursday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Friday
Saturday
Thursday
Wednesday
Tuesday
Sunday
Monday
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #7
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

Saturday - obvious choice, high point of weekend. You know you have that night/next day to sleep if you have to. UFC cards help this day as well.

Friday - Slack day at work, if I work at all as I get Fridays off sometimes (God I love 4 day x 10 hour work weeks when they come around)

Thursday - Sometimes it's my "Friday", sometimes it's the "almost end of the week day". Plus NBA double header night!

Monday - Like the OP, Mondays are easy for me. Talk about your weekend with co workers, enjoy stories, kill some of the day. Usually you're well rested/you could also play the "sick all weekend" card to escape without having to set it up all day at work the day before.

Wednesday - Sometimes it's my "Thursday" (Like today) and it's almost the end of the week. By now you're semi used to being tired for the week.

Sunday - I don't like this day. Besides NFL, it's the day where you just know work is around the corner. You enjoy yourself a bit, but you know work is looming.

Tuesday - Worst day. You have trouble falling asleep on Monday night because you're not quite tired yet, and you pay in the morning. Then it's not even close to the end of the week yet and you know you have 3 (or 2) days left.

Just my take
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

What's with the Tuesday hate?

Tuesday is when all the new releases come out!!
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:31 PM   #9
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Thursday
Wednesday
Tuesday
Monday
This.
It's tough falling asleep on Sunday night, but since I get 24 hours of sleep total on the weekends(one less hour then on a school week...), I usually get up easily at 6 am on Monday.
That being said... It's fucking Monday. Hello, sleep deprivation until Saturday!
Also, OT, but I HATE getting up that early in the fucking winter. My room is FREEZING cold, and I need to race to put my clothes on...
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #10
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

friday
saturday
sunday
thursday
wednesday
tuesday
monday
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:36 PM   #11
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Friday - The start of a weekend!
Saturday - Weekend, good day of sleep
Thursday - Friday's tomorrow
Sunday - Still a weekend but its almost done
Wednesday - Once you get over this hump, you're close to the weekend
Tuesday - Meh, At least Monday is done.
Monday - Ugh, Long week ahead.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:36 PM   #12
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Friday
Saturday
Thursday
Sunday
Wednesday
Monday
Tuesday
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #13
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
What's with the Tuesday hate?

Tuesday is when all the new releases come out!!

Because my class schedule blows on Tuesdays and its basically a repeat of Monday so its twice as bad.

Friday > Saturday because I can be comforted by the fact that I can lay around and recover all day Saturday and not do anything unlike Sundays.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #14
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Friday
Saturday
Thursday
Sunday
Monday
Wednesday
Tuesday
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:40 PM   #15
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

friday
saturday
sunday
wednesday
thursday
tuesday
monday
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: