Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-19-2011, 10:49 PM   #1
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool
Default Anybody running a pirated copy of Windows 7?

And is it genuine? I used a pirated W7 on my netbook and ran a loader after, it was genuine for 2-3 days and then my background went black and it keeps giving me the counterfeit message. My friend used the same copy/loader on his computer months back and his is still genuine. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or do I need to use a different key when installing the OS?
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board
Default Re: Anybody running a pirated copy of Windows 7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
And is it genuine? I used a pirated W7 on my netbook and ran a loader after, it was genuine for 2-3 days and then my background went black and it keeps giving me the counterfeit message. My friend used the same copy/loader on his computer months back and his is still genuine. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or do I need to use a different key when installing the OS?
The computer police have figured you out my friend. You're goin down.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:03 PM   #3
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

Check this forum out, they always have a way to validate it. I cant give you specific instructions on what to get because i dont remember how i did mine.

Check the stickies first. http://forums.mydigitallife.info/forums/16-Windows-7
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:03 PM   #4
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
It's tough bro. Microsoft has really stepped their game up against pirated versions of their OS. Looks like using the same key flagged it up though, that's why the quick termination. You can try and find another but even if you do, the loading times is slower than the original OS, not to mention it will be a matter of time before they cut it again.
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:10 PM   #5
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by plat1numX
Check this forum out, they always have a way to validate it. I cant give you specific instructions on what to get because i dont remember how i did mine.

Check the stickies first. http://forums.mydigitallife.info/forums/16-Windows-7

Thanks for this, I'll give it a look. I don't want to go back to XP.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:16 PM   #6
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster

does urs reboot every 2 hours? lol i hate that
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #7
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

I am, like yours it was running fine for a while, then it came up with a thing in the bottom corner saying "your copy of windows is not genuine" I googled that and found some other patch or something to download off pirate bay. She's running like a beauty now

Oh and make sure auto updates are turned off.

Thats my amateur 2 cents. If i can get it sussed, I'm sure you'll be able to as well.

Last edited by SevereUpInHere : 01-19-2011 at 11:21 PM.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:21 PM   #8
jebron-i
I hit open layups

jebron-i has decent reputationjebron-i has decent reputation

i have pirated, works fine for 5 months so far
jebron-i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:30 PM   #9
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster

i've never tried this but i always wanted to. re-install the copy of windows 7 but change the system date to an acceptable date(basically the year the beta was released). you can accomplish this in the bios.
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: