Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-20-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Would you do this?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=64m7cve
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #2
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board
Default Re: Would you do this?

I don't know........is Birdman healthy? We still need a backup pg. Unless Vasquez is one. Maybe...
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:44 PM   #3
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

Rather move Chandler than Fields or Gallinari, but if pushed, I'd do that trade.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:27 AM   #4
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Felton / Vasquez
Chandler / Forbes
Melo / Wright / Forbes
Amar'e / Turiaf
Birdman / Turiaf

or

Felton / Vasquez
Chandler / Forbes
Wright / Melo / Forbes
Melo / Amar'e / Turiaf
Amar'e / Birdman / Turiaf

Either way is surely an upgrade compared to what we have now.

Will we contend? I don't think so.
Too weak in the backcourt.

Last edited by Jasi : 01-21-2011 at 05:31 AM.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think I'd consider trading Wil over Gallo too.Don't get me wrong,I think Chandler is better than Gallo and Fields for sure,but we'd need a sg more than him who's a sf.If I did this trade,I'd consider Chandler @ 6th man and start Dorrell Wright.He can play SG.He can shoot his ass off.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #6
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

pretty good trade but no way dat happens
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: